• It's nothing special.
    • I don't like it.
  3. 3. The new Space Port-ish City subtheme

• I like it
    • It's nothing special
    • I don't like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8JSQNWVfbk

Adventurers is BACK. No sign of Johnny, but still, it looks great. ^_^

UPDATE: Got more pics, so I made another follow-up video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc_Fao4B-mQ

This looks like one of those themes that they 'remake' into a much worse version.....it's not worthy of being compared to Adventurers. I like the original Adventurers, like Dino Island. Pirates and Ninjas, the same.

Actually, it goes for everything LEGO thinks of -.-

At least that Mummy design from the 2003/4 studio sets found another use.

Either that or it's a placeholder, as chances are these sets aren't final.

Why does all LEGO City Sets look exactly the same?

Because Lego's lazy and that's their lazy line.

Also, http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=6332-1 and http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=7035-1

just noting

[quote name='Sonic322' timestamp='1285206945' post='39157'

Why does all LEGO City Sets look exactly the same?

Because Lego's lazy and that's their lazy line.

Also, http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=6332-1 and http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=7035-1

just noting

You know, I'm suspicious of the fact that they all say "Not to be coppied or disclosed" while you're uploading them. :P

Also, the new Atlantis sets look like they're merged with something from that one Johnny Thunder online game.

• 1 month later...
Tauka Usanake

I'm not happy with LEGO. When I tried signing up for their Brick Master thing, or whatever it was called, all I got was the lame LEGO Designer program. I did get the nice bricks with it, but that was all. After that I gave up on them.

I hate how they get rid of the old sets like they were nothing. Only in the name of profits do they do anything. >:( If only they would return to the ld sets just once, and only then I would consider them again.

I gave up on LEGO after 2003 when they stopped being original and started selling out to any franchise that would even glance at them. There's also the matter of too many one-off pieces or non-LEGO pieces like the new airplane cockpits and fuselages. You can't do anything with those pieces, so they're useless. Also, the last Town/City Police theme was in 2009, right? Why the heck are they making another Town/City Police theme next year? Cut it out with all of the crappy rehashes, LEGO. Mars Mission was enough. Power Miners was almost crossing the line. 2011 Police when 2009 Police sets are still being sold is way too far.

*watches more of the video*

An Adventurers rehash. Why am I not surprised?

*watches more*

3:30. I remember a set like that many years ago. Granted, it's Star Wars, but come on.

*more*

An Atlantis rehash? Okay, so the non-humans look plenty different, but Angler heads on minifigs? Oh what the frost.

*still more*

More police, but in Racers this time. LEGO seems to be obsessed with law enforcement lately.

Excuse me whilst I go drown my sorrows in instruction booklets from the early 90's era of LEGO Space.

Except for the part about the Adventurers reboot, which is awesome except for the fact that Johnny isn't in it, I agree completely with Cirevam. LEGO has lost their creativity.

omg! lego lost creativity! how many of you have seen halo sets in the LEGO isle? THEY AREN'T EVEN LEGOS! it's a disgrace! LEGO would do better

also: "new" racers. more like old with a new color sceme. come on! bring some fans in, see what they think, if they like it, sell it. if they don't, screw it! the only thing LEGO hasn't done is millitary and zombies. if those came in, the sales would skyrocket

I dislike almost everything about Lego these days. They are lacking in creativity, imagination and ideas. They've brainwashed everyone to want playability in sets and to forget you can make MOCs.

And worse of all, they're leeching onto Travelers Tales (or vice versa), who has made almost every single game since 2005, and has made them all the same, AND CAN'T REMEMBER NOT TO PUT HUMANS IN THE LEGO GAMES.

omg! lego lost creativity! how many of you have seen halo sets in the LEGO isle? THEY AREN'T EVEN LEGOS! it's a disgrace! LEGO would do better

also: "new" racers. more like old with a new color sceme. come on! bring some fans in, see what they think, if they like it, sell it. if they don't, screw it! the only thing LEGO hasn't done is millitary and zombies. if those came in, the sales would skyrocket

That reminds me... K'Nex, Megablocks, Playmobile... you will all die.

Excuse me while I go cry into Lego Island and find peace listening to the park music.

Aw, MAN!! I like some of the flying sets for Pharoah's Quest look REAL good! Me and my buddy REALLY wanted a Ninja revival.

And Space Port... Well... Um... I'd much rather have an actual SPACE theme than a LEGO CITY subtheme (I can hear Jamesster say "here, here!" when he reads this ;) ) I mean, really: You bring back one of the best SPACE themes ever (other than Futuron; NOTHING will EVER compare to a SPACE MONORAIL!!!!), keep it for not even a year and a half, and replace it with SPACE PORT!! I mean, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not the best choice LEGO could make for the next space theme. I'd rather see another MONORAIL!!!!! I'd drop however much $$$ it'll take for a shot at getting one o' those! (Again, Jamesster: "Here, here!")

Um... Ahem!

Sorry about that...

Aw, MAN!! I like some of the flying sets for Pharoah's Quest look REAL good! Me and my buddy REALLY wanted a Ninja revival.

And Space Port... Well... Um... I'd much rather have an actual SPACE theme than a LEGO CITY subtheme (I can hear Jamesster say "here, here!" when he reads this ;) ) I mean, really: You bring back one of the best SPACE themes ever (other than Futuron; NOTHING will EVER compare to a SPACE MONORAIL!!!!), keep it for not even a year and a half, and replace it with SPACE PORT!! I mean, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not the best choice LEGO could make for the next space theme. I'd rather see another MONORAIL!!!!! I'd drop however much $$$ it'll take for a shot at getting one o' those! (Again, Jamesster: "Here, here!")

Um... Ahem!

Sorry about that...

*claps*

Well said!

You bring back one of the best SPACE themes ever (other than Futuron; NOTHING will EVER compare to a SPACE MONORAIL!!!!)... I'd rather see another MONORAIL!!!!! I'd drop however much $$$ it'll take for a shot at getting one o' those!

Unitron had a monorail too.

I was reading my buddy's LEGO Magazine (for i still haven't got mine... EXPLANATION PLEASE, LEGO!?!?), and I saw some previews for NinjaGo and Pharoh's Quest. Now I can't get over the flying mummies! FLYING MUMMIES!!!!! This will be one of the most CRAZY things LEGO's done in a while!

• 4 weeks later...

NinjaGo, for release on 1/1/11.

They've released a site: http://ninjago.lego.com/en-gb/Default.aspx?CMP=EMC-SH2010DecJanPreviewROE&HQS=heroimg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.