It's Christmas On Planet U

Addictgamer

That would be a laggy Christmas.

Despite the fact that there were over a thousand energy crystals, nothing lagged.

How did you get over nine thousand crystals over there?

Despite the fact that there were over a thousand energy crystals, nothing lagged.

6 polys * 1000 crystals = 6000 polys. Of course it's not going to slow anything down. I retract my statement as I just tested it with 2000 crystals and the framerate drop was immense. Addict must have a beastly computer.

I expected something in the shape of a christmas tree but addict gave us a highly radioactive block of Brickonium. I guess it's Christmas for the LMS crew.

6 polys * 1000 crystals = 6000 polys. Of course it's not going to slow anything down. I retract my statement as I just tested it with 2000 crystals and the framerate drop was immense. Addict must have a beastly computer.

Addict just got a Gaming rig a few months ago, Remember?

Why does he give Christmas presents to slugs?

Now I know why this happened.

Perhaps the Planet U version of Santa Claus is just a red and white colored slug that gives presents to good little slug boys and girls hermaphrodites.

Perhaps the Planet U version of Santa Claus is just a red and white colored slug that gives presents to good little slug boys and girls hermaphrodites.

Sonic, you should know by now not to give me wierd mod ideas.

Sonic, you should know by now not to give me wierd mod ideas.

Sonic, why would you say such stuff, and what kinda mod idea could Sonic possibly have givin you, Lair?

Me and Sonic are working on a RRU themed version of, "The Night Before Christmas", I'm just waiting for Sonic to return the PM!

Me and Sonic are working on a RRU themed version of, "The Night Before Christmas", I'm just waiting for Sonic to return the PM!

1) We're still waiting for Radar Raiders. Maybe one of you ought to hop to it.

2) Why would you need to wait for a PM when you live in the same house, presumably?

1) We're still waiting for Radar Raiders. Maybe one of you ought to hop to it.

2) Why would you need to wait for a PM when you live in the same house, presumably?

1) Radar Raiders is completely my idea and Shadow has nothing to do with it.

2) I don't even understand why he doesn't just talk to me about it.

That is enough energy for 300 Christmas trees light sets.

This is SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that much power would be able to power more things then just lights.

So yeah, The Night Before Maintenance is going well, even if I am doing most of the work. -.-

I am going to do some work.

I've finished 12 lines in it, do 6 more and I'll believe you.

Very nice to see you guys are working on an overhaul. But this is the wrong place to be discussing it.

Please post a topic in the overhauls forum and discuss it there.

Very nice to see you guys are working on an overhaul. But this is the wrong place to be discussing it.

Please post a topic in the overhauls forum and discuss it there.

He's the one working on Radar Raiders, I'm trying to get him to help me work on The Night Before Maintenance, a RRU/RockRaiders themed remake of The Night Before Christmas.

Get it right!

• 2 weeks later...

Oy, argue in person pls! They are probably in rooms right next to each other xD. And that is awesome, now to find a way to get them to collect them all and complete the level with 1000X more crystals than they need :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.