Lazar Fail

TheEPICtrainrider

The defense ones? This is a known bug, but no fix has been found yet AFAIK.

Do you only need to fire the (mining) laser once to drain ALL your energy crystals? Or does it drain them slowly?

Would a possible solution be to change all of the laser energy values to 0, so they don't use any Energy Crystals at all, or has that already been proven false?

I have this glitch on ice spy.

I always had it on this pc.

My laptop doesn't have that glitch in ANY level.

Seems to me that vista has a ton of glitches with the game.

Fix i found:

Play it on my xp laptop.

TheEPICtrainrider

I fire a mining lazer

All my ecs then run out of energy and need to be recharged

a defense Lazar is fired, same thing happens

I had this happen to me in frozen frenzy, but I figure out that I could put my tool store by a recharge seam and have them all recharged

not sure about other levels yet...

Ok, I don't have this prob, but it sounds like a doozy. I'm gonna install RR on my vista laptop, transfer my savegame files and everything, and see what happens. I'll post the results later.

OK, so ALL the crystals are drained, by both kinds of laser.

I get it :)

Yes. It seems to be another vista problem. I recommend dual-booting with XP, running XP in a VM (if your PC is good enough) or replacing vista with XP completely.

• 1 year later...

i think i may have found a solution for this glitch. it kept happening to me every lvl on my vista computer, until i right clicked the icon and hit properties, then i put it in compatibilty mode for the version of windows one version older. after that, i stopped having the glitch. i hope this helps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.