Minecraft Servers

Joe9412

I can close it its just that when I click the X button it does not close. Classic is better for server wise especially since my copy of minecraft is old.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffy Cupcake

• Addictgamer

• Sonic322

• aLPHA

Fluffy Cupcake

Woah, I found this endless (humungo) cave with some lava (that doesn't hurt you. xD) in it while digging underground. I wasn't expecting to find such a big underground area.

I made a RRU server for Minecraft Classic

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=4ef23d60c2dc8f722a1120d250a7e19b

If I'm online, just tell me if you wanna play and I'll start the server.

And Joe, please don't flood my house and cave again

Question: I want to turn antialising up to level 8 or so. How?

Question: I want to create my own server. I did. Why can I not connect even though my ports are forwarded?

If this is about the server then why can't we have a minecraft discussion only topic? Food for thought.

Has anyone mastered the red stone? If so, I'd love to see what they built.

Fluffy Cupcake

I made a RRU server for Minecraft Classic

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=4ef23d60c2dc8f722a1120d250a7e19b

If I'm online, just tell me if you wanna play and I'll start the server.

And Joe, please don't flood my house and cave again

I will never know where you are on. So it would be nice if your server was always on.

Good news, I probably will be getting MC next week... or sometime after that, because I asked my bro to put some money in his paypal for it. :af:

Of course I will pay him back. rollseyessmile.png

Hey! I've been re-skinning minecraft lately so why don't we make a rock raiders themed skin? Redstone dust paths could be power paths, diamonds could be energy crystals, and iron could be ore. I already made a RR skin for the player, and I also made the flowers look more plane U-like. I have successfully also reskinned a mob.

That's cool, aLPHA.

Anyway, my (minecraft classic) server: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=5a31c98d38e6c857b273f2964e65b40f

Just don't destroy anything people have made.

Minecraft reallyreallyreallyreally hates my computer and I haven't gotten it to work. Not in the least. Stupid linux hating java hating linux. I guess i'll try it on my windows account and see if I get lucky.

I played Minecraft just now for the first time and it is awesome.

Understatement.

I'd play it more, but low quality 3D makes me sick...

Which is why I want to know if I can bump antialising past 8? I can force my gfx card to go up to 8...But I can only pass that if the game has an option to.

What? The game is meant to look that way... and in my view, makes the game unique. You should play some 89/90 3D games.... then say that this 3D is low quality.

Gameplay over graphics.

Fluffy Cupcake

Anyway, my (minecraft classic) server: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=5a31c98d38e6c857b273f2964e65b40f

Just don't destroy anything people have made.

I must seriously fail at going on MC servers. I go in, create a little marker of some sort at a edge of the map, refresh the page, take a walk around all sides, and there is no sign of anything user created.

i second the whole idea of a RR theme pack.

as for redstone mastery: i currently have a auto minecart system to take me to my nether portals above ground(5), my forest, my lava caves, my mountains, skycity, and the down under mines.

thinking i have too much iron... :D

What? The game is meant to look that way... and in my view, makes the game unique. You should play some 89/90 3D games.... then say that this 3D is low quality.

Gameplay over graphics.

Guess I should have elaborated: I have really bad motion sickness.

I can only play fallout 3 for an hour or two max (depending on what I do) with the highest detail settings, for example. And that has good graphics.

So...Any way to bump up the quality or something? I'm forcing my card to run at 8 antialising and 16 anisotropic filtering...But that's not good enough.

Turning off bobbing helping :)

Mouse suggested lowering sensitivity, but I didn't find an option/control for that. How do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

I feel like changing the title for two reasones. Not sure if my server works and that so many people are talking about there own server and minecraft other stuff. Love this Minecraft talk :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.