help with Lego.cgf and other things

Leumeister

Are you asking about the folder or the wads?

For wads, just go to the install directory, for the folders, just reextract the wads.

The folders will then appear in the directory of he wad tool, recommended to be placed in the rr install directory.

The folder. :'( :(

i was on my another computer when i look at that i found LRR.0 And LRR.1 while i was fiddling with the wad Tool

Come to think of it the wad tool on my computer doesn't work but the RRU level editor does and how do you access/edit Lego.cgf?

Edited by Rock Raider fan no.1

Decompile the wads again...but thats hard if the wad tool doesn't work.

What is wrong with the wad tool?

Try running as admin, and installing the correct .net framework.

The problem is that fan no.1 can't find the FOLDER.

I repeat, in case you didn't see:

Wherever you installed RR. The default is "C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders\".

all of this is too advanced for me but its interesting that's why I'm even bothering to ask you these things. Cyrem if your out there tell me: what do I have to do? it says Wad tool .exe Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click on "OK" to terminate program

Note: i used the mod directory to tell you this

If you have Vista, then no you are not. Vista attempts to prevent viruses from attacking essential files by making everything not related to those files run as a normal user (as far as I know). By running as an administrator, you're letting the computer give you access to more stuff temporarily. It's a bit silly because any viruses specifically tailored to attack Vista will get around that, but it can prevent you from accidentally deleting System32, for example.

If you have Vista, then no you are not. Vista attempts to prevent viruses from attacking essential files by making everything not related to those files run as a normal user (as far as I know). By running as an administrator, you're letting the computer give you access to more stuff temporarily. It's a bit silly because any viruses specifically tailored to attack Vista will get around that, but it can prevent you from accidentally deleting System32, for example.

No i have Windows XP

I'm on the other computer right now and i accessed LEGO.cfg via notepad.

I tried to turn on the music. First I changed it from FALSE to TRUE then I realized something.

Then I got Rid of the ;'s

and I Tried running the game and the music didn't work.

Whats the problem?!

Wait hold on... I EXTRACTED THE FILES!!!!

That's the Problem but the wad extractor/tool doesn't n work on my computer (im on the other one now)

and no I dont have to/cant download it again because my internet connection is down/ its says the same thing

• 2 weeks later...

Okay now i have the question of how do you edit Lego.cgf because I'm trying to enable the canteen disable the power station (its not that much of a problem with debug keys) and enable the music and I've used PSPad hex editor too :'( i tried everything i could think of :'(

Notepad does work. Everyone says it doesn't and I don't understand why. I dont understand why you keep having so much trouble. What exactly is wrong?

And the canteen is dead forever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.