Lego Universe

bartvbl

Sorry, failed to impress me during BETA and the costs are far beyond reasonable compare to other MMO's. Additionally, why play that when Minecraft gives you limitless construction possibilities on a map larger then the surface of the Earth for only a single payment of $9USD.

So no, I won't be getting it.

same here.

it started as a cool idea: building the universe. But now it has followed the regular MMO style again, and the properties are just a place you dump your models, unless you really put time in it.

And indeed, I paid €21 for the orange box, and wasted about 170 hours on it. LU will never be of that value.

bla bla bla and the costs are far beyond reasonable compare to other MMO's. bla bla bla

This is the only thing that truley stood out as absolute importance. The prices are rediculous.

I mean, Roblox sucks but at least it's free.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-10-11-lego-universe-hands-on?page=2

In the comments: "I'd rather buy 12 x £7.49 worth of real Lego every year for a kid I think. Bit pricey! "

It's a decent game, but WAY overpriced. And the properties are too small to let you really be creative, and the programming for the models is limited and buggy. However, they do say it will be updated monthly with new content and bux fixes, so maybe it will get better as time goes on...

It's a decent game, but WAY overpriced. And the properties are too small to let you really be creative, and the programming for the models is limited and buggy. However, they do say it will be updated monthly with new content and bux fixes, so maybe it will get better as time goes on...

Perhaps it will earn its price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.