Ldd 4

ftgsarge

So I just got the 4.0 update to LDD and im gonna do a first impressions review for you. First off, when it starts up you are greeted by a UI that has larger buttons for the theme choice. Also the DesignByMe tab seems to have a search feature. The first thing I did was start up LUmode and I noticed that the tools were at the top now and that a new 'flex' tool is there. The piece bins also have new icons and there is a piece search bar now. As I am looking through the pieces I notice some new pieces in the minifig section, most notably stuff from star wars. The flex pieces have a little symbol next to them. But alas, I can't find the RR cockpit pieces and my much sought after differential gear. All in all its good for some more pieces and new look. I like it but I've read that it may be hard on some gfx cards.

does the lego universe mode work on it?

They might have it in the big brick library, but are not selling it on designByme.

Also something I noted, the installer of LDD3 was about 30 Mb. This one is 4 times as large: 120Mb 0.0

Did they fix the texture problems with the road pieces and pizza texture?

They didn't fix the road and I didn't look at the pizza. Haven't really used it since this review.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.