Rock Raiders Canteen?

PWNZOR

I was searching through the menu icons the other day for my upcoming LEGO Rock Raiders place on ROBLOX when I stumbled across one called "Canteen":

canteen.png

I also found wierd Eating icons like this:

gotfood.png

Was there supposed to be a different station and/or method for the food eating? Maybe this explains where the stupid eating disorders from the RR's come from.

3 things.

There was something about this on old rru.

This was posted in the wrong forum.

It seems that they were going to be used, but the dev's decided not to. Its just one of those dead files.

It would be funny if it was a pie!

RR1: Yum apple.

RR2: Thats blue berry!

I segest that one of us take the Canteen button image and increase the size in paint shop pro, so we can see what it really was going to look like!

Can we bring the bulding back to life?

Sorry to disappoint you, but no.

And shadow, you won't get any more to see from a *scaled* image than from the original.

Are there any models for it?

Either way, we can't ADD it, we can only replace another building with it.

My answer was partly wrong. Sorry, my bad.

DeactivatedAccount

If u give me an design layout of the canteen i could make it on LDD2, then sell it from Lego.com (All RockRaiders logos/controles ect would half to be detales stickers though.)

Est price based on how much detale i put in ann my LDD2 models, £/$40-£/$100

Who are you asking to pay, and for what exactly?

That put aside, I'm trying to find out a way to convert .pov files to .obj files, which I can then convert to lwo using Blender xD

DeactivatedAccount

LDD2 sels Fan made lego Sets DIRECT from lego.com, lego creates the price based on the number of bricks sued, i use alot of bricks for detale, so all my sets are exspencive

Niall... You misunderstood me. It's a *3D* model, not a real life model. But you can try to make one in MLCAD, so I could do that with the .ldr>.pov>.obj>.lwo thing, which would allow us to include it in the game.

• 7 months later...

I hate dead files

Speaking of dead files, I have managed to remove 20mb out of the LegoRR0.wad file and I still have more files that can be removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.