Crystal Fest

Addictgamer

I love these low poly beauties, can't get enough of them.

Let's post screenshots containing crystals!

gallery_3_93_28527.png

gallery_3_93_27799.png

gallery_3_93_219085.png

gallery_3_93_260017.png

gallery_3_93_32838.png

gallery_3_93_106522.png

Drained crystals...Meh, still crystals.

gallery_3_93_217994.png

gallery_3_93_241971.png

Stampede!

Come on, post yours!

The lava in the first pic got me thinking, theres geysers in the PS1 version of the game right? How hard would it be to take the steam over the lava, turn it to white, and make geysers in the PC game?

The lava in the first pic got me thinking, theres geysers in the PS1 version of the game right? How hard would it be to take the steam over the lava, turn it to white, and make geysers in the PC game?

The problem with it is that the lava texture moves and I haven't seen any way to stop it.

The problem with it is that the lava texture moves and I haven't seen any way to stop it.

But what I want to know is, could it be done, and would it look realistic?

Move over Woodstock and get ready for Crystal Fest.

Quoted.

I might just keep LP Crystals. I like them too even if they look unrealistic.

But what I want to know is, could it be done, and would it look realistic?

I thought long ago about geysers being monsters. That would work better. Then they could bump damage :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.