Good Evening Everyone

Death Jester

Hello all

My name is Tom and I'm 18 years of age and at Oxford Brookes University ^-^

Finally got my rock raiders game to work on my new laptop after 7 years of sitting on a shelf, and I thought I would check too see if any mods exist and I stumbled upon this site. Frankly I am suprised at how many people play this game considering it was made in 1999 :satisfied:

quite a fan of LEGO racers on the N64 as well ^-^

Oh the mods. They exist alright.

Anyways, hi. I implore you to stay a while and try to drag up the net maturity of RRU as much as you can. We desperately need it.

How humble of you

There I've toned it down slightly :D

Oh the mods. They exist alright.

Anyways, hi. I implore you to stay a while and try to drag up the net maturity of RRU as much as you can. We desperately need it.

Hello, don't worry I am hopefully planning to stay for a fair while. The fact that I'm 18 and can still be amused for hours on end with a pile of LEGO or Playmobil means I will be playing RR for a fair while yet :satisfied:

Now. Formal welcome time.

Welcome to RRU. I'm Zephyria, The only Girl on this site. You may call me "Zeph" If you wish

LordZakida up there is our most random member.

Watch out for the 322 Brothers. They're furries, And Kinda annoying.

TheDoctor is VERY picky with who he's nice to.

I love Fallout.

Obey Cyrem (The Admin)

Welcome to RRU. I'm Zephyria, The only Girl on this site. You may call me "Zeph" If you wish

I love Fallout.

Obey Cyrem (The Admin)

every fallout I presume :satisfied: . Some people I know didn't know 1,2, tactics or Brotherhood existed despite the game being called Fallout "3"

I just pop in from time-to-time and see if there is any important news.

This forum is a baby compared to the minecraft forum, or any forum that I've been on.

every fallout I presume :satisfied: . Some people I know didn't know 1,2, tactics or Brotherhood existed despite the game being called Fallout "3"

Yay, somebody who knows about fallout 1 and 2! (2 being my favorite)

I assume you play and enjoy them.

Do you?

I love Fallout.

Obey Cyrem (The Admin)

Damn right.

Fallout 3 is my favorite, although I HAVE Played 1 & 2.

Can't you just let people find out on there own?

I mean it's in the spoiler in my sig.

Welcome to RRU

Hope you have a great time.

Hey and welcome to RRU.

18? Welcome to the old fogies club for anyone over 18...which consists of me, Cirevam, Ogun, Matt(is he over 18?) and... someone else I think.

Fluffy Cupcake

If your internet went funny wouldn't it have posted the post as two separate posts? Because that is what usually happens when things like that happen.

If your internet went funny wouldn't it have posted the post as two separate posts? Because that is what usually happens when things like that happen.

Double-posts made within 24 hours of each other get merged. After 24 hours the double-post becomes a second post. Don't be so quick to judge new people just because a double-post happened.

Hey and welcome to RRU.

18? Welcome to the old fogies club for anyone over 18...which consists of me, Cirevam, Ogun, Matt(is he over 18?) and... someone else I think.

That would be me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.