I Am Back

CTXXTC

if you thought I had left then you were wrong, its been hard, i broke my xbox hdd while modding 10th prestige on MW2 and now im back to playing spore and stuff, i forgot about this site for a long time, but i am going away for a week on monday so i will still be away.

CTXXTC

Oh happy days...

Your back from the grave...

And here I thought the guy worse then Joe and storm was gone forever...

I you sure you want to come back here?

We ran out of food, the bathroom is flooded, the kitchen is on fire, the office was blown up, the lad was eaten, and the sports center got hit with an LMS Explorer.

WELL LIKE HI2U...how's it been STR8? Things have been going down...you might wanna grab a jacket before we lose the roof...

BTW I'm Extreme110. Lol name changes.

We ran out of food, the bathroom is flooded, the kitchen is on fire, the office was blown up, the lad was eaten, and the sports center got hit with an LMS Explorer.

(mumbles to self) I know where the food is... :whistle:

Fluffy Cupcake

(mumbles to self) I know where the food is...:whistle:
I found a box marked food while I was in the storage room yesterday. Is that it?

Oh wait, I shouldn't have said that because I'm probably not allowed in the storage room.

I found a box marked food while I was in the storage room yesterday. Is that it?

Oh wait, I shouldn't have said that because I'm probably not allowed in the storage room.

Take food and runs away.

Take food and runs away.

You take the food and run. Suddenly, you are attaked by a Straight Ripping Cat! What do you do?

Take food and runs away.

You take the food and run. Suddenly, you are attached by a Straight Ripping Cat! What do you do?

Kick it in the face and run faster.

LOL

Well, I have my hydroponics farm over there, so I never run out of food.

I like how everyone welcomes STR8 back with seething hatred. And by "like" I mean "what the hell, guys." Be nice.

You saw how mean he was to me last time he was here!

I like how everyone welcomes STR8 back with seething hatred. And by "like" I mean "what the hell, guys." Be nice.

I like your use of an absolute here. And by 'like', I mean "what the hell, dude."

A day in the life.

While ive been gone ive modded my weak GMA 950 drivers into one that can run Crysis, Portal at a decent FPS rate and Spore decently on low settings

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.