Hi, Guys!

sensei 12

Hi,

My real name is Emanuele and I'm from Italy, so... forgive me if my english is not good :'(

Great idea about this forum, well done ;)

Hu, yeah! About the game:

I had it when i was 10 or 11, the best game I ever played, really. It's something amazing.

A question: does the Baz's mode work for the italian version of the game? :|

Welcome Emanuele!

You English isn't THAT bad, I can see understand what you are saying.

But as for your question... it's 50/50. You're going to have to download it and try it. IF it does run, it will most likely be in English.

Hey welcome! Not enough people are posting in the other welcome topics since rrcoder joined :P

I'm Anonymouse, the resident lazy person (along with some other people :P)

Are you planning to stay long, and should I add you to a new "Italian" section in International Raiders?

Hi!

Watch out for random HALO ORGASMS from Extreme, CT, LordZakida, And Rockmodder.

I find this offensive. You ask my friends IRL and they'd tell you I'm not a "HaloFag"...I'm a "NFSFag" (lol)

Halo never made sense to me so I'm kinda neutral on the subject.

Have you guys noticed that he's gone? He has 3 posts, and most likely came here to grab our tools!

Halo never made sense to me so I'm kinda neutral on the subject.

Have you guys noticed that he's gone? He has 3 posts, and most likely came here to grab our tools!

Don't worry, I'm still here xD

It's christmas time, man. I have not so much time and will to spend on my pc.

Have you guys noticed that he's gone? He has 3 5 posts, and most likely came here to grab our tools!

So what? He's only 3 days old too. It's not like he's gonna get 500 posts overnight. If he did, we'd probably ban him for spam. So why don't you just be nice to our new members instead of accusing them of taking tools?

How can I have this? ==>

It's quite simple actually. First write your username on a piece of paper, put the paper next to your RR disc and take a picture. Then upload it into your gallery (you may have to create it first from your settings) or some other image uploader.

Then just let me know.

Hey welcome! Not enough people are posting in the other welcome topics since rrcoder joined :P

Welcome sensei12! Sorry for hogging all the limelight! ;)

It's nice to see new people joining. I hope to learn much from new members such as yourself!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.