Major Windows 7 Problem (Message)

Goob

Ok. someone told me there was a way to fix this. so i took their advice, googled "d3drm.dll," found it, downloaded it, moved it to WINDOWS\system32, tried again, and, yet again it said cannot find d3drm.dll. what did i do wrong? And its IN THE SYSTEM32.

lrr.png

Ok. someone told me there was a way to fix this. so i took their advice, googled "d3drm.dll," found it, downloaded it, moved it to WINDOWS\system32, tried again, and, yet again it said cannot find d3drm.dll. what did i do wrong? And its IN THE SYSTEM32.

lrr.png

Just copy the d3drm.dll to your rock raiders install folder is that does not work,

Your missing .DDL Filles and LRR is using Direct X what you could try is downloading the latest Direct X on Microsoft's website their is a high change that i works then.

Also on the LRR Disc you got al the dll's that LRR Needs you can copy them to you LRR Directory (or system32) or you can install the direct x version on the LRR Disc (but change of install failing is high)

,Karsten

Like Karsten said, put it in your installation folder where LegoRR.exe is. That is where I have mine.

Unfortunately I had to remove the image in your signature because it is massive! Please resize it down to about a quarter of the size it was.

And welcome to RRU.

Tauka Usanake

I put mine in the System folder and it works. That's how it got done on old computers back then. I haven't heard of it being in LRR directory but whatever works.

Like Karsten said, put it in your installation folder where LegoRR.exe is. That is where I have mine.

Unfortunately I had to remove the image in your signature because it is massive! Please resize it down to about a quarter of the size it was.

And welcome to RRU.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. It works with no flaws. You have just CPR'd my favorite classic lego game, of all time. Again, thank you.

:rruftw: And I feel very welcomed. :rruftw: You and Karston get 2 flashing genuine cookies.

And uhhh... :whistle: sorry about the massive signature pic. Being the biggest fan of TF2 apparently reflects the size. :lol:

And welcome to RRU.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. It works with no flaws. You have just CPR'd my favorite classic lego game, of all time. Again, thank you.

:rruftw: And I feel very welcomed. :rruftw: You and Karston get 2 flashing genuine cookies.

And uhhh... :whistle: sorry about the massive signature pic. Being the biggest fan of TF2 apparently reflects the size. :lol:

Glad it worked. Thanks for making it smaller!

And welcome to RRU.

No problem, Have Fun :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.