Hey Everyone!

ZanzorXL

Hey!

My name is ZanzorXL, but everyone can call me ZXL and I come from Slovenia. I am a huge fan of Lego Rock Raiders. I got my copy of the game(synchronized in Slovenian) back when I was a kid and now I am 19 years old. I also own all Lego Rock Raiders theme sets and I love everything that has to do with Lego. I have never completed the game 100% mainly because of frequent crashes and the skipping of the scene where you can save your game. I have just recently reinstalled the game and now I'm working hard to complete it.

I had no idea this site existed otherwise I would join earlier. I feel I will get lots of my problems solved here with help from friendly members of the community and also have some of my oldest unanswered questions answered.

This is just an introduction message so expect my posts really soon!

Have fun and cya soon!

ZXL

Welcome to RRU! You'll find this place grows on you, like a warm, fuzzy growth of some sort (Not the bad type...). All of the members here have a fair share (if not more) of knowledge that we could certainly expel on your questions.

Now, go and explore RRU. Breath in the sights. AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE DON'T PRESS THE AUTO-DESTRUCT BUTTON.

Greetings ZXL, good to have you on our forum. I hope your visit is a pleasant one, your friends who dropped in earlier liked it so much they decided to stay.

Time to go mine some Crystal Seams (or homework),

Marc

... I also own all Lego Rock Raiders theme sets ...

First off, welcome to RRU, ZXL. ;)

Secondly, we might be interested in seeing some pictures of your lego sets (particularly the boxes/manuals/etc, not just the built product :P ). If you really have all the sets, you might have some most of us if not all of us have never seen.

Go ahead and have a look around the community and ask any questions you have first though. :)

... I also own all Lego Rock Raiders theme sets ...

First off, welcome to RRU, ZXL. ;)

Secondly, we might be interested in seeing some pictures of your lego sets (particularly the boxes/manuals/etc, not just the built product :P ). If you really have all the sets, you might have some most of us if not all of us have never seen.

Go ahead and have a look around the community and ask any questions you have first though. :)

I have all instructions but no boxes...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.