Skn Good Team Overview + Extras (Picture Topic)

McJobless

gallery_389_46_70231.png

gallery_389_46_9592.png

So this is a quick snap of the concept modeling for SKN. We have all of the Good side classes here, as well as 4 extra props you can see. In order from Left to Right, these are the characters displayed:

Generic Ship Master Replacement (Cheif), Easter Egg Ninja/Sith (Driver), Solider (Pilot (Denote that this is the main teleporting class)), Engineer (Engineer), Miner (Geologist), Airbourne Unnamed (Sailor)

In front of most of the characters are their tools. Each of them have different ones:

The Unnamed:

• Briefcase - Slimy Slug Bomb
  • Bolt Crank (I believe that is it's name) - Spanner
  • Revolver - Base Gun Model
  • Power Drill (On model) - Drill
  • Crystal (On model) - Hammer

The Miner:

• Crowbar - Spanner
  • Hammer - Hammer
  • Crossbow - Base Gun Model
  • Drill (On model)- Drill

(NOTE: Binoculers are cosmetic only)

The Engineer:

• Harpoon Gun - Base Gun Model
  • Big Electric Thingy - Slimy Slug Bomb (more powerful)
  • Cup (On model)- Hammer
  • Drill Hand (on model)- Drill
  • Screwdriver (On model)- Spanner

(NOTE: The Pick-Axe is cosmetic only)

The Solider:

• Combat Knife - Screwdriver
  • Hammer - Hammer
  • Long Rifle (On model)- Base Gun Model (NOTE: Most probably this will be replace with a model similar to the M1014 Shotgun)
  • Abrasive saw (On model)- Drill

The other two I will keep quiet on.

One quick note, the unnamed will (hopefully) be made to use his Jet pack in the walking/running animation, and hopefully go over water and lava...I'm still sketchy on the plauasbility on all of those things. As for the Engineer, he will probably end up skating for his final walk/run animation.

That's all for now.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Camel is an Easter Egg, Medics with stretcher are a secret, the dynamite is a new model and the bunny is also secret.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.