Pcis Of My Pc, Lrr Sets :)

karsten

Hi,

Just wanted to post some pics of my room.

Everyone who wan'ts to post pics of his room go ahead in this topic :)

If your interest i wil post some more pics ;)

Btw pc is build by myself parts etc searched out by myself i work at a webshop (best in the Netherlands) for 3 times in a row (yes i'm proud) LOL

b5sg1d.jpg

ml4gfo.jpgkey2df1ba81095674fd017ad51870d

1onjut.jpg

ori7ti.jpgkeybe993e9a6cb1e4c1814ef4bf13b

330qwyo.jpg

102v2pd.jpgkey9d4c43ad1ddc5e2453f288ae50

Feel free to comment

Edited by Slimy Slug

Last three pictures; all I care about. Too bad they stopped making RR stuff.

Yeah ;) btw bad quality dono why but maybe because bad lightning and focusing got my bearded dragons beneath it so alot of light is coming from that.....

Fancy PC you got there, but does it have good specs?

Probably does, becuase if you spent one-million bucks on a fancy case and forgot the hardware, I'd just laugh until my lungs give out.

Honestly mine is just some OOOOLLLDDD dell I gutted and filled it with top of the line scrap metal and junk.

Magically I could play Crysis on full settings somehow.

I wish I had my RR sets intact, but the giant digger. . . thing I made last month will have to do.

I really should take some pictures of it.

Fancy PC you got there, but does it have good specs?

Probably does, becuase if you spent one-million bucks on a fancy case and forgot the hardware, I'd just laugh until my lungs give out.

Honestly mine is just some OOOOLLLDDD dell I gutted and filled it with top of the line scrap metal and junk.

Magically I could play Crysis on full settings somehow.

I wish I had my RR sets intact, but the giant digger. . . thing I made last month will have to do.

I really should take some pictures of it.

Haha specs ar fency to it's water cooled has 2 5870 high end graphics cards an i7 processor at 3.2ghz has 2 SSD (solid state drives) At RAID-0 then 2 normal HDD (Caviar Black) in RAID-O got a 1000Watt power supply a high and motherboard (rampage 3 extreme) And an XFI Audio Card ;)

Tauka Usanake

Awww. D: I destroyed my LRR sets a long time ago. I still have the pieces but now all my Legos are stored away. When I take over this room I'm in it shall be dubbed "somethingtodowithlego"

because I can't think of anything cool at the moment...

I DO however have a nice computer. :3 I need to clean this area up first before I take any pictures of it.

Facinating. The Photos part of Photos/Screenshots finaly gets used.

And is that a Rock Raiders promotional comic I see?

Jep and today i got my granite grinder and i comes with an catalog and advert for the pc game in de screen posted there you see blue crystals and blue mini figs i think that's pilot.

Btw it was new and sealed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.