Baz Mod Didint Wanna Work!

ianzinho342

I downloaded Baz mod and installed it but it didint wanna work! I tried re-downloading and even re-installing LRR,But it didint work!It just launch the normal LRR.

Any help please?

No mods are gaurenteed to work on everyone's computer. Cirevam explicatley states this about his future Time Raiders overhaul.

Try running in Admin or 16-bit or something. Or wait for a more technical guy to come along.

No mods are gaurenteed to work on everyone's computer. Cirevam explicatley states this about his future Time Raiders overhaul.

Cirevam is talking about how some people's computers (like Extreme's for e.g. :P) will not be able to run the mod because their computer simply isn't powerful enough; this has nothing to do with compatibility.

Baz's mod is probably just improperly installed, unless LRR doesn't run in the first place (queue PWNZOR's question).

Does LRR work without Baz's mod?

Yes.

Try running in Admin or 16-bit or something. Or wait for a more technical guy to come along.

Thanks,i tried running in administrator and it worked!

• 4 weeks later...

where can i download the baz mod?

Try using the search function instead of bumping a topic with something off-topic.

Go to page one of this topic, first post.

• 4 months later...

Cirevam is talking about how some people's computers (like Extreme's for e.g. :P)

I just read this, and I take offense. It's not a computer, it's a Personal Crapbox. Please get it right in future.

Oh look, I done bumped a dead topic. Now don't be hatin', let it float back into the sands of time...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.