Inverted Raiders

Lair

These were made before Lair made his invert Raider.

This is the first invert RR (front and back)

gallery_5_66_40066.png

I inverted every indexed file.

This is the second invert RR (front and back)

gallery_5_66_46117.png

This is after I took Cirevam's advice. I replaced every file with new ones that were also inverted.

So these are the first and second invert RRs made

Er-hem, on topic plz.

I don't see how this:

1254032025.png

is inverted though...

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like the rr is wearing make-up!

• 7 months later...

When you said "inverted", I thought you meant walking upside down. Heh... I'm an idiot >_<

Now there is an idea!... any takers?

Cyrem, you have Lightwave, maybe YOU could be a taker. Personally I think it would be an absolute pain to do, but it's possible. Move to a keyframe, flip and move a part, save the keyframe, move the rest of the parts saving the frame inbetween, go to the next keyframe and repeat. Oh, and Lightwave locks in the rotation and movement for lots of the LRR models, so have fun trying to get around that.

Cyrem, you have Lightwave, maybe YOU could be a taker. Personally I think it would be an absolute pain to do, but it's possible. Move to a keyframe, flip and move a part, save the keyframe, move the rest of the parts saving the frame inbetween, go to the next keyframe and repeat. Oh, and Lightwave locks in the rotation and movement for lots of the LRR models, so have fun trying to get around that.

Nah, already too much to do. Sounds like you know what to do though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.