Go Faster!

Pyro

Gah, this was incredibly stressful. I don't think I've even gotten below about 30% air before.

med_gallery_1520_117_54946.jpg

Apologies for the crappy quality; I used printscreen.

I would like to know where you found the download for that interface pack, because last time I checked the all the links were dead.

Quality is fine, Print Screen is how it's done.

While air is never a problem for me now days, I remember the stress I used to have when it got low and the RR wouldn't collect resources fast enough to build the support station.

I would like to know where you found the download for that interface pack, because last time I checked the all the links were dead.

Quality is fine, Print Screen is how it's done.

While air is never a problem for me now days, I remember the stress I used to have when it got low and the RR wouldn't collect resources fast enough to build the support station.

I'm actually using Baz's mod, which comes with the interface. I'm usually pretty good about air, but Baz is evil.

And I say the quality is low because there are so many artifacts. I should go pop a picture with Fraps just to show you the difference.

I hated that.

Air meter: 10%

Me: "oh no, im gonna run out of air"

RR: right next to the station with last piece of ore.

Me: spots RR "yes! im gonna make it!"

RR: stops and eats sandwich

*teleportation sounds*

Me:'NOOOOOO"

Well, I don't have that problem anymore, as I installed a backup generator to the Barracks.

But that's cheating. It doesn't count if you modify the game!

I've already been through it in both forms, besides I considering increasing the cost to 15 ore and FOUR energy crystals.

If you want to see ALL of my mods, go to the latest entry in Public Memlog 1.

...But since the support station takes up one crystal, that evens it out perfectly, so there's really no point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.