• Sonic322

• Zjean

• Storm

um...my enemy is....

Chief. He is an evil little monkey...

>_> My enemy is...

I will think one up later. Or chief. or a Kirby that spews water... -.-

EPIC FRIKKIN BUMP. >8(

This is the last call for people that will be in the start of this game. EVERYONE that's going to be involved needs to post here. If you want to join after the game starts, that can be arranged, but be fully aware the character you choose WILL be limited as to where the storyline is.

Once again, last call.

Current Participants:

LZ as himself; Enemy = Adam

Zjean as Himself; Enemy = Elders

Sonic322 as Sora; Enemy = O. 13

Lair as himself; No enemy.

AAAA some one ar I cant think up an enemy

Don't worry, you don't need an enemy to play.

Okay, I will start soon. I'll post the opening setting here first to make sure it goes over okay.

Here's What I'm thinking:

Adam and I are fighting an epic battle, when suddenly we get interrupted by someone from the Elders, who tells Adam that his services are required, and they both leave through a portal-thingy. The next day, I'm chatting with Lair when we get attacked by either Lair's enemy (if he has one), or someone from Organization 13 (if he doesn't). If the former happens, Zjean will come out of nowhere and save the day. If the latter happens, Lair and I will defeat them ourselves, and Zjean will appear afterwards to explain why someone from a video game attacked us just now (If so, they would have attacked us because the elders found out that Zjean was going to try and recruit us). We can go from there.

Sound good?

Don't worry Z, There hasn't been a rule breach... yet.

Oh, nevermind. I see what you're talking about now. Yeah... READ THE RULES!

DrD, That tells us nothing.

READ THE RULES

Sonicwithnumbers, You'll be with Zjean when he comes in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.