Oustanding A.i.

Pyro

I believe the abbreviation you are looking for is 'A.S' as the 'i' stands for intelligence.

You could have made a good caption for this. Something along the lines of the guy on the TTruck is royalty and they are guarding him.

Rock Raider: BOY WAS THAT STUPID! I am NOT an AIV. I do NOT have armor. I do NOT see infrared. And I CERTAINLY do not have an independent point to point teleporter!

I believe the abbreviation you are looking for is 'A.S' as the 'i' stands for intelligence.

You could have made a good caption for this. Something along the lines of the guy on the TTruck is royalty and they are guarding him.

No no no, the joke is that the AI would be excellent if AI stands for "artificial idiocy", which it does not, as stated in the subtitle thing. I would have made the title "artificial stupidity", but I thought this was more clever.

Did you not notice they're all trapped back there?

Also, Tracker, what the heck are you talking about?

Also, Tracker, what the heck are you talking about?

It's a reference you have no chance of getting. It's one of the trapped Raiders saying it.

And don't take anything out of context. That's one of the fastest ways to start a flame war!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid vehicle on this forum, except for me, because it makes a nice explosion when I drop it off my desk.

This is why you never build a building around a powerpath with raiders on it, unless while the building was teleporting down, they all ran there.

Nobody cares about your stupid vehicle on this forum, except for me, because it makes a nice explosion when I drop it off my desk.

This is why you never build a building around a powerpath with raiders on it, unless while the building was teleporting down, they all ran there.

That's what happened; I tried to keep them off it, but they just ran there because it's the closest open tile. I couldn't teleport them out because there's an STT, that drops crystals, there too.

Second try, I just put a mining laser there, which worked perfectly, and looks cool. Though I did blow up the power station once thanks to Baz's overpowered lasers.

Edit: Tracker, your quote works better out of context, because the original was you transparently trying to get a Rock Raider to blindly praise you, and the out-of-context one is you telling the truth.

Fill in the blank to best describe LRR: Artificial ____:

A)Intelligence

B)Idiocy

C)Ret'rd

D)Stupidity

E)Aggravator

F)Suicide

G)B,C,D,E, and F

The Soleutator

I think the emphasis should be on the word artificial. Artificial intelligence is just that, artificial. It's simply not intelligence. No matter how good it is, it'll always be artificial, with capabilities that are far inferior to true intelligence.

And give em' a break, they're doing exactly what they were designed to do. Their logic just doesn't make sense sometimes.

I think the emphasis should be on the word artificial. Artificial intelligence is just that, artificial. It's simply not intelligence. No matter how good it is, it'll always be artificial, with capabilities that are far inferior to true intelligence.

And give em' a break, they're doing exactly what they were designed to do. Their logic just doesn't make sense sometimes.

We're just joking around, no need to be harsh about it.

Hey, you never know, maybe that raider did them all a favour or something...or maybe they are all slaves O_O

Too bad we can't patch them in overhauls...I was hoping to make them go into a conga-line when idle or something...

There is nothing to explode in it except for the steam pipes.

I'll understand thier logic when I see the code behind it.

I'll understand thier logic when I see the code behind it.

Yeah, that square was just the closest open square; it just also happened to be inaccessible after thing thing was built.

The Soleutator

I wasn't intending to be harsh, just understanding of those poor, helpless rock raiders.

Nobody cares about your stupid vehicle on this forum, except for me, because it makes a nice explosion when I drop it off my desk.This is why you never build a building around a powerpath with raiders on it, unless while the building was teleporting down, they all ran there.
There is nothing to explode in it except for the steam pipes.

Lego models can't have steampipes. The model itself exploded.

I think the emphasis should be on the word artificial. Artificial intelligence is just that, artificial. It's simply not intelligence. No matter how good it is, it'll always be artificial, with capabilities that are far inferior to true intelligence.And give em' a break, they're doing exactly what they were designed to do. Their logic just doesn't make sense sometimes.
I wasn't intending to be harsh, just understanding of those poor, helpless rock raiders.

So Chief is a dictator? I knew he was a monkey, but...

Well, he does dock your pay a lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.