Rru Minecraft Games

Addictgamer

Tauka Usanake

Heh heh. I think I just created a chaotic world for you. I do like the idea of having to make it somewhere save alive. Is this in Minecraft Beta or classic?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Addictgamer

• Sonic322

• Tauka Usanake

• aLPHA

Tauka Usanake

I have another idea for Minecraft fun but I wonder what others would thing of it...

I was watching off Youtube some Let's Play Minecraft videos that people made on multiplayer and thought that wouldn't bo so bad to do. I would actually like to archive conquests like that and with friends no less. People could take turns recording the video and upload to a central account as a series. What ou think of that idea?

Also, who votes we should try making a LMS/RRU Explorer?

I was watching off Youtube some Let's Play Minecraft videos that people made on multiplayer and thought that wouldn't bo so bad to do. I would actually like to archive conquests like that and with friends no less. People could take turns recording the video and upload to a central account as a series. What ou think of that idea?

Hey, I think it's a great idea. Archiving all our conquests...I think it should be done whenever somebody who is able to is playing on the server :af:

Me Me Me! Group building FTW!

Tauka Usanake

Hey, I think it's a great idea. Archiving all our conquests...I think it should be done whenever somebody who is able to is playing on the server :af:

Can I be the one to work that out? I classify as a collector and am thinking of archiver as well. I might bring up some heavy processing stuff, but none too bad I think. Depends how long each run will go.

Me Me Me! Group building FTW!

Yay! It's going to be awesome! I have no idea where to start though. :|

Can I be the one to work that out? I classify as a collector and am thinking of archiver as well. I might bring up some heavy processing stuff, but none too bad I think. Depends how long each run will go.

So, anybody can record, and then they send the video(s) to you?

Yay! It's going to be awesome! I have no idea where to start though. :|

Start by getting minecraft beta ;)

Tauka Usanake

So, anybody can record, and then they send the video(s) to you?

I wouldn't say me but someone with an RRU Channel for that purpose. I could make one I guess but I was thinking of working out the programs needed. It wouldn't be so bad to have that kind of responsibility and I can do it no sweat. Let's wait till I get Beta first though.

Well if it don't matter, I guess I can have that responsibility.

What programs would be needed exactly? If I'm not mistaken, all that's needed is a screen recorder.

Or do you mean you'd like to be the 'main' recorder guy?

Tauka Usanake

Well if it don't matter, I guess I can have that responsibility.

What programs would be needed exactly? If I'm not mistaken, all that's needed is a screen recorder.

Or do you mean you'd like to be the 'main' recorder guy?

But I WANT responcibility! D: I never do anything useful.

I'm thinking it would be a joint archive where everyone, if not everyone, would record through their eyes. I would use Hypercam because I find it easy and not much else. I was also thinking a voice record to make it seem more fun like, "Oh [Please Talk Properly]! A creeper! *BAM*" and then someone in the background going, "lololol!" then *BAM* again on them. I'm just thinking of the stuff that I was watching on Youtube. I'm sure some would question that but to record voice chat I have a program that works good, but it's kind of annoying to turn on.

Then don't say, "I could make on I guess" :P

Sure, sure, go ahead, take responsibility. Easier on my bandwith :P

Hmm...Voice chat. I wonder how that'll work out...But it's definitely an idea.

Tauka Usanake

Now that I think about it, we do have Skype. Isn't there some kind of group calling on there? Everyone talking on the same line so to say? That would be the best case and Freecorder 4 would get all that saved. Only problem would be to fuse it with the video but that's never really a problem.

I have a kind of unreal computer I think; it could rival Karsten's comp (yeah I'm talking to you :P ) but then again only if I configure it right.

Yes, skype has group calls.

Haha, I've done that so many time...It's easy to fuse sound with video! It just takes time to get the timing right.

Freecorder 4...Might use it for the next ORR podcast...

All I can say is "lol?", so I will.

Lol?

Tauka Usanake

Bad thing about Freecorder is it's a browser toolbar. Forget if it's only IE cause that's what I use mostly. And even though it has it's own shortcut in the Start Menu it won't run unless clicked from the browser toolbar. Works best though. Records ALL sound output from the speakers. Might use sound mixer to shut off some other sounds like System.

We should so make the LMS Explorer in Minecraft.

But if we did Build the LMS Explorer then would we build in in Classic or Beta?

Everyone can use classic and we have unlimited blocks.

I vote we use classic.

We should so make the LMS Explorer in Minecraft.

But if we did Build the LMS Explorer then would we build in in Classic or Beta?

Everyone can use classic and we have unlimited blocks.

I vote we use classic.

I vote beta.

Most people have beta, and you can essentially have unlimited blocks with the give command.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg I am getting on tommorow if the acc is up, not sure. I can not get on at home but I will sneak it at school. I also vote for the LMS and skype chat or some kind of chat.

Omg I am getting on tommorow if the acc is up, not sure. I can not get on at home but I will sneak it at school. I also vote for the LMS on Beta and skype chat or some kind of chat.

Omg I am getting on tommorow if the acc is up, not sure. I can not get on at home but I will sneak it at school. I also vote for the LMS on Beta and skype chat or some kind of chat.

Ok.

Allright guys, the results from the last competition won't be in for a while. The data is inaccessible at the moment.

Yay. Hopefully everything will be ready for another round of the RRU minecraft games sometime soon!

In the mean time, let's vote.

What game shall we play next?

I'm voting for a constructaton.

I think a construction game would be the best.

I mean the other one was more like a free-build game so I don't see how you are going to find the winner.

If it is a construction game then will it be Classic or Beta?

If it's Classic then there will be unlimited blocks, but no lag.

If it's Beta then we will have to get our own supplies but there is going to be a lot of lag.

1. I think a construction game would be the best.

2. I mean the other one was more like a free-build game so I don't see how you are going to find the winner.

3. If it is a construction game then will it be Classic or Beta?

4. If it's Classic then there will be unlimited blocks, but no lag.

5. If it's Beta then we will have to get our own supplies but there is going to be a lot of lag.

1. Kay.

2. How? Community vote of course.

3. No idea.

4. Lawl.

5. A) Not really. I can enable the give command for all temporarily for the comp.

B) I'm experimenting with ways to reduce server side lag. So not necessarily. Also, the RRU MC server has no lag whatsoever for me. If there's any client lag for you guys, install optimization mods.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.