Karsten's High-Poly Topic

karsten

Very nice work there Karsten. ;)

Also, that bucket looks like it should be able to carry about +30 pieces of ore/crystal. lol

LOL Yeah, And Thx For your reaction all :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karsten

• Sonic322

• ExtremeDude2

• McJobless

I'm using that chocolate bar on one of my multi-raider mods.

Love the vehicles, but I'm a bit afraid of the lag. I'll try them when I get the chance.

Great work with this!

I'm using that chocolate bar on one of my multi-raider mods.

Love the vehicles, but I'm a bit afraid of the lag. I'll try them when I get the chance.

Great work with this!

Thx :D

New progress!

BTW i noticed that the biglaser building and the upgrade building have like the some structure so i am doing both

352er05.png

Here can you see my newest models that are almost finished!

1zvu9ht.jpgkeya8d6e111575350f835d9bc1b64

Edited by Slimy Slug

Great work, nice models. One thing though, the drill seems a bit off. The original drill was curved around the middle, not in disks.

I still have my drill from my Chrome Crusher model, I can give you the low poly version if you want. Note that I model in 3ds Max, but I can export it to Lightwave if you can tell me what extensions Lightwave supports (like .obj?)

Here's a pic:

drillg.jpg

Karsten, you are a prince among men. You are a valuable asset to the whole goal of Rock Raiders United. All of these high-poly models are pure EPIC WIN. Keep it up!

Karsten, you are a prince among men. You are a valuable asset to the whole goal of Rock Raiders United. All of these high-poly models are pure EPIC WIN. Keep it up!

Thank you VERRY much :D

Quick update on my project:

I am gonna re-make some of the first models i posted because i learned allot more about Lightwave & Modeling but it is gonna take a while before i release them!

• 6 months later...

Now we just need them all bundled together :D

This is a good idea. Karsten, please remake the early ones then do an entire High Poly pack.

Glad someone agrees :D

*Wishes these went into the LegoRR0.wad just 'cuse it seems like the "right way" :P*

Edit: You can put them in the wad if you know what you are doing but Karsten doesn't say how :P

Starting now with a Full HP Pack starting all over and doing HP so if ur pc can't handle i'm sorry installing Lightwave again and let's get back to business anny request of what i need to do first?

got a problem i can make the models but i don't have time to test them and modifie them so they work perfect in game if i can give someone the raw models on scale with textures so he can test them and send them back to me i will upload them and u will get credit ofcours for testing i got like 8 models still waiting to get test before being released. thanks

doing HP so if ur pc can't handle i'm sorry

I'm pretty sure everybody here has some pretty modern equipment, so we should be fine. My game is running un-optimised LDD models (super-high poly, BTW) and I can get a s***-ton of them before I get any lag.

ExtremeDude2

I'm pretty sure everybody here has some pretty modern equipment, so we should be fine. My game is running un-optimised LDD models (super-high poly, BTW) and I can get a s***-ton of them before I get any lag.

And what are your specs? (I'm just curious xD)

And what are your specs? (I'm just curious xD)

System: Dell Dimension 8400

CPU: Pentium IV 3.2GHz, Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR2

GPU: ATi Radeon X1300/X1550 w/ 256MBs Memory

Sound: Creative SB Live!

DirectX: 9.0c

• 2 months later...

William alright nice i can send them to you but i have to find them on my backups first sorry for the late response still wanting to test them? Thanks

Btw download links are updated to newer version and Mod installer has been added aswell!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.