Rock Hard= Much Crystals!

259tim

14 members have voted

1. 1. did you knew of this crystals?

• no, thanks man for finding it.
    • yes but good try either.
    • this is old news.

i was digging some hard rock with my crome crusher in the level "rock hard'' whereafter i found 30 energy crystals al next to

each other i dont know if u guys 'know of it but if hou want to complete it fast built a crome crusher and some transport trucks and go dig all the way to the north

you will be done in a 15 minutes or so, much faster than needing to blow up with dynamite finding like 1 crystal at a time

sry for bad english and i forget to take a screenshot.

Tauka Usanake

Man but making a chrome crusher would take a while. That and the small transport trucks. If you want them to work best you'd have them upgraded too. So what was that on speed run?

It's an interesting point raised, and it was a tactic I did consider when I was doing my speedrun, but as has been pointed out, it does take awhile to build all the buildings required for a chrome crusher.

What's more, the crystal target in this level is only 20, and so while you can teleport things back up for their crystal value, you're almost using 20 crystals in building all the buildings/vehicles:

PS = 2

SS = 3

ST = 2

TP, SS, ST powered = 3

CC = 5

2xSTT = 4

All this adds up to 19 crystals, which is one short of the target. It's faster to just to focus on drilling/collecting (and a few dynamited walls).

I found when I did all my SpeedRuns that building a base during a speedrun only becomes a viable option if the air supply runs out too fast and/or there is a high crystal target which is easier to gather with vehicles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.