Earthquakes

Lair

So might there be a chance of an undiscovered npl function or something that causes earthquakes (not real ones, te ones from pressing Z)?

Addictgamer

I believe I've seen a shake camera call in the NPLs.

Edit: Maybe it's there, maybe it's not. Haven't found it in a quick look over.

This could be used so that if a raider drills into a giant cavern, it makes an earthquake from the collapsing rubble. If there is a timer in the NERPS for monsters to spawn only after a certaintime period, an earthquake could announce it (RR, tower defense style, w00t!).

lol username

Earthquakes in LRR? Hm... The camera shakes and landslides come out of every wall except for solid rock?

...landslides come out of every wall except for solid rock?

Or seams... normally. We can make landslides come out of solid rock or seams (if I'm not mistaken). It's a deathnote for people who don't expect a wall to have a landslide when you can't reinforce it. :lol:

...landslides come out of every wall except for solid rock?

Or seams... normally. We can make landslides come out of solid rock or seams (if I'm not mistaken). It's a deathnote for people who don't expect a wall to have a landslide when you can't reinforce it. :lol:

Solid rock, I'm not sure on.

Seams: Yes, you can have landslides and emerges come out of the walls. However, Crystal and Ore seams can be dynamited, and while it only destroys a fourth of the wall, meaning you have to drill it, it takes away its ability to generate rubble and monsters.

Recharge seams can just spawn heck, however. I saw a walkthrough of Baz's mod where this recharge seam kept landsliding the base. And I know it can produce monsters.

Solid rock, this I know not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.