Rru-Stuff Minecraft City

Tauka Usanake

Soooooo...

With the server still up, I was able to "finish" my model of Neo Camelot.

After the map is reset for 1.0, I'll be able to construct the "deluxe" version.

So what do you guy think of it as is right now?

p.s. As I said before, this is only a model, the real one will be much larger and grander.

You are insane. The amount of material you would need and the amount of time it would take to build it to te scale you are talking about is crazy. You would definitely require creative mode which isn't going to happen unless Anon likes you a whole lot more than everyone else.

You're telling that to somebody who loves to build. Get out.

In other words, just you wait and watch shadow collect every last material he needs for the full scale version.

In other words, just you wait and watch shadow collect every last material he needs for the full scale version.

You don't understand. You remember how big EPIC's land was on the map I made that zen garden on? Shadow's land is apparently going to be even bigger than that.

And that land was for lack of a better word EPIC in size.

You don't understand. You remember how big EPIC's land was on the map I made that zen garden on? Shadow's land is apparently going to be even bigger than that.

And that land was for lack of a better word EPIC in size.

Well it looks like you'll be able to call my land EPIC in size as well. :lol:

Seeing how the current server still isn't updated, and seeing how we most likely won't get a new map for quite some time, then consider these the beginning of my conquest of the map.

gallery_48_105_1332.png

gallery_48_105_10482.png

gallery_48_105_232787.png

Also, my new skin makes me a giant!

gallery_48_105_166212.png

That's a funny affect and you will never take over my land.

Wasn't planning to.

I do however have 1 new pic.

gallery_48_105_154389.png

My Kingdoms official symbol is now in my fortress.

That's also the symbol for Neo Camelot.

I need to figure out how to put the symbol on a sign.

What you need to do is get RedPower installed on the server and make a miniature version of that symbol using 1/4 size microblocks. But *shrugs*.

What you need to do is get RedPower installed on the server and make a miniature version of that symbol using 1/4 size microblocks. But *shrugs*.

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between RedPower

and Little Blocks.

Unless your talking about a different mod.

No, I'm talking about RedPower. LittleBlocks doesn't care about rendering, and renders all sides of all blocks all the time, whereas RedPower's microblocks make an attempt to not do such. RedPower isn't all redstone wiring and logic gates, y'know.

20111127185446.png

Ok, I didn't know that, it wasn't mentioned it the review of the mod.

To be honest, there isn't truly a professional, complete spotlight of RedPower out there. The few professional ones are incomplete and some have errors and yogscast is all "today we're going to show you redpower" and then they talk about this big Equivalent Exchange + Buildcraft setup, nuclear reactor explosion remains, and kittens. They mentioned wiring for a minute and the timer for two seconds. Hardly any show the microblocks, or demonstrate Redpower World. But *shrugs* It's an awesome mod if you are able to understand all its aspects.

Failing@Failing

Me and my friends' have all agreed that this simple road design I made looks nice. It allows for 4 or 5 block roads that look nice. We haven't tried it with 6 or more blocks wide though.

Me and my friends' have all agreed that this simple road design I made looks nice. It allows for 4 or 5 block roads that look nice. We haven't tried it with 6 or more blocks wide though.

Can you show us?

• 2 weeks later...
Failing@Failing

Can you show us?

Well it is simple enough to show with something like this:

_ = Cobblestone Slab

- = Stone Slab

- _ _ _ -

It makes a nice sidewalk with that road. The cobblestone slabs can be exchanged for a different slab type obviously.

Can you show us?

Well it is simple enough to show with something like this:

_ = Cobblestone Slab

- = Stone Slab

- _ _ _ -

It makes a nice sidewalk with that road. The cobblestone slabs can be exchanged for a different slab type obviously.

So you could replace it with obsidian to make look more like a road if you wanted to.

• 4 weeks later...

So Anon and MSSSSM decided to change the map again because they gave out items and didn't want to do it anymore so instead of ignoring item requests and removing creative modes then they just got a new map that fails compared to the old one.

If they see this topic then I suggest the seed they talk about in this topic: http://www.minecraft...ative-building/

Make sure to get the right one because if it is the water world then no one is ever going to play again.

This awesome map wasn't used because and I quote, "The NPC Village in annoying."

Who wouldn't want to spawn in an NPC Village? You have all the stuff you need to begin.

• 1 month later...

The server has been update to 1.2.3.

I am building a place next to the spawn point. Much like The Island from Lost, this place will be called The Village.

The rules of the village in no particular order are:

1. There is no set leader or person in charge and no one can become the leader. Although I am setting it up so if you have a problem then please ask me before taking it into your own hands.

2. You can build what you want as long as it is not to big. The max size of any building is 16x16x16 or a full scale sized block. If you want to build something bigger then you have to ask me first.

3. You can have as many items and blocks as you want. You can keep them in chests. The stuff that you don't want people to take should have a sign above or next to it that says "Private" and the stuff that people can take that you don't need should be in a chest with a sign above or next to it that says "Public". Do not steal from private chests.

4. Do not kill anyone that lives in the village.

5. If you don't want people in your house then put a sign that clearly states that.

6. All mining areas are public. No exceptions.

7. Kill any mobs you see hiding in the village.

8. Everyone is allowed to live in the village as long as they don't break the rules.

9. No private Nether portals. There will be one public Nether portal for everyone to use.

10. No griefing at all. Meaning no TNT or fire is to be used on other players or buildings.

11. No one gets any special treatment.

12. New rules will be added by me and only me if needed.

Now have fun. :)

What if I don't want to have fun? What if I'd rather make a cannon or a lava pit or flaming swastikas or a full-size statue of myself? Oh, and my mine and nether portal are no-no zones.

• 4 weeks later...

flaming swastikas

I don't care if they're flaming or not, but in case of any swastikas beingt built by you... you are done for... :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.