Rru-Stuff Minecraft City

Tauka Usanake

Sure sonic. I get hit by a hurricane, but nooo, the map is more important.

Anyway, Irene seams to not have as much thunder as we thought. Not calling it yet, but it's likely the power is still working.

Well Irene is up near Massachusetts to so you are not the only one being affected by it and I don't thing hurricanes normally have lightning in them.

Irene is silly and I will be/was in Florida for the entire time that it's around my area so hah. I killed the video when i saw 51 minutes. I prefer diving in and not knowing whats going on. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hop on over to the Minecraft wiki and see if it was updated with the stuff from that video that I don't care to watch for a whole bloody hour.

You fail.

The video was only 51:42 minutes long (not an hour) so if you cut it off at 51 minutes then all you did was miss the 42 seconds that had very littler to do with Minecraft.

You fail.

The video was only 51:42 minutes long (not an hour) so if you cut it off at 51 minutes then all you did was miss the 42 seconds that had very little to do with Minecraft.

:/

He said he didn't watch it when he found out it was 51 minutes, not after watching it for that long.

Think before you post, children.

Oh, see I thought when he said "I killed the video when i saw 51 minutes." meant that he watched 51 minutes of it and then killed it.

It's and honest mistake if you ask me.

To get a full understanding of how the geography is going to change, I started a new SSP world with a seed 1.8, and after the update I'm going to start another SSP world with a seed of 1.8.

And if I'm right, the new map should exceed expectations, and it should also prove that we can't use a seed like MC.RRU-Stuff.org after the update because the world should be completely different from what Sonic checked a few weeks ago.

To get a full understanding of how the geography is going to change, I started a new SSP world with a seed 1.8, and after the update I'm going to start another SSP world with a seed of 1.8.

And if I'm right, the new map should exceed expectations, and it should also prove that we can't use a seed like MC.RRU-Stuff.org after the update because the world should be completely different from what Sonic checked a few weeks ago.

Did I say in that post that the "." make it a wildcard? Your experiment is flawed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZFRaMZnO4Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZFRaMZnO4Y

MojangAD released this video for the update.

You need to watch it!

Is the server down?

Mouse accidentally shutdown skysim/rru-stuff. MS is trying to sort it out now, I think. It looks like its back up, but he didn't relaunch the mc server.

Mouse accidentally shutdown skysim/rru-stuff. MS is trying to sort it out now, I think. It looks like its back up, but he didn't relaunch the mc server.

Well I suppose its not a big deal, the server would have been down do to the update in 2-3 days anyways.

Also nice avatar.

I really hope they lost the map. It's time to start a new.

They gave the same one they had before. You should go on 40KEndraider's server in his Minecraft topic.

TheEPICtrainrider

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/kaco6/18_prerelease_leaked_onto_4chan_oh_you/c2ip61j

Sup Guys, leaked .jar

I will not go on his server, I like this one. I'll go down with the ship before going to his server (not to say his server is bad, I just like this one.)

NOW that 1.8 is out and I've read the new things, I noticed that the snowy biomes have been removed or something, so I think we should keep this map until 1.9 when EVERYTHING is out.

What do you guys think.

NOPE. WE'RE KEEPIN THIS MAP.

Thats what I said, we're keeping the current map untill 1.9 is out.

Wait, was the server updated to 1.8 or is it still 1.7?

NOPE. WE'RE KEEPING THIS MAP.

That's what I said, we're keeping the current map untill 1.9 is out.

Wait, was the server updated to 1.8 or is it still 1.7?

What he means is we are keeping this map no matter what.

Anon doesn't like to change the maps (no one knows why) and so we are keeping this one. If you could get into a stable contact with MSSSSM then perhaps you could talk to him about it.

I don't understand Anon's issue with getting a new map. I mean he isn't on the server enough to care about what people build anyways. He doesn't like to listen to ideas or complaints or any other form of talking to him about the server that would involve him doing work on it. He is just a really bad Admin.

It is a great thing he doesn't check this topic or go on RRU anymore.

I wish they would just update the server as is so we can just play.

I mean, we can play without bukkit for a short time, right?

No

Bukkit is what is used to run the server in the first place. In order to play without it then Anon would have to get the normal server programs and remove all the Bukkit stuff. And all of the plugin related stuff on the server wouldn't work.

Oh, well you know what, screw this, I'm tired of waiting for the server and bukkit to be updated, its time I start playing solo again.

I'm updating!!!

TheEPICtrainrider

CITY IS UP. TAKE THE TRAIN TO EVERGLOW. THE TRAINSTATION IS THE CHURCH-LOOKIN BUILDING IN SPAWN TOWN.

Speaking of which, Robinate made his own town with 11 laws.

Mine had 3. I got rid of them. They might come back, but that's up to weather or not they're needed.

So go. Be free. Make buildings wherever you please. It's not a competition. (Although the devious "not epic" and "not Robinate" have gone on a mudslinging campaign which could drive up hostilities between are two peaceful colonies)

I like how I haven't seen either of you on the server. It isn't whitelisted you know (or is it?

And the we can blow up the map.

Please word this in a way I can understand.

Its so strange, I can usually get a whole house set up within a day or so, but 1.8 is so different that I'm almost completely.

I need to find a new area of the map and just live on my own to get the hang of the new features.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.