Rru-Stuff Minecraft City

Tauka Usanake

• 1 month later...
Tauka Usanake

The city seems pretty dead now days... I'm taking over and making some ground plans. Seem to have something going on now. Either way the first post still stands.

Fluffy Cupcake

Where do I go from here to find the city?

whereo.png

Note: I have only played on this server once before this, which was not for a very long time.

Edit: I walked all the way to the end of the double rails. Is that the place I'm looking for?

Tauka Usanake

Where do I go from here to find the city?

whereo.png

Note: I have only played on this server once before this, which was not for a very long time.

Edit: I walked all the way to the end of the double rails. Is that the place I'm looking for?

This is an exact reason why I was marking the locations of everything. That is more or less 322 Land or near at least. If it has x, z corodinates -315, -206 then you must walk to location -1218, -66. In hindsight, anyone that's anywhere can walk to that location. We will need a better train station and/or tele system.

Fluffy Cupcake

Thanks.

At first I went to -66 -1218, then I was like, wait, this isn't right. Doh >.<. So I then traveled to the city and reached it in a few mins because I traveled with SUPER speed.

Tauka Usanake

This looks cool. I'd like to help out if the project is still alive. My Minecraft ID is Crazylegotoa.

Server got switched. In a new world now to previous plans are kind of gone. WOrking on new ones now.

Tauka Usanake

Or Mouse/MSSSSM can copy over the city area.

But...We can find better locations! :D

That would be nice, but I rather build a new one from scratch. Better to build with what land you have set.

Fluffy Cupcake

A warning should have been given about a new world coming. Because I did quite a bit of stuff yesterday. >>

We should build it in the Anon/Sonic322/Shadow322 area.

I mean we already plan on building the Minecart system there.

Why not just make it all in one location that everyone can find this time.

Fluffy Cupcake

We should build it in the Anon/Sonic322/Shadow322 area.

Where is that area? (coordinates?) I haven't seen it yet.

Fluffy Cupcake

Can whoever is in charge of the server post a list of all the plugins on this server please. It would be useful to know what I can and can't do. (I know WorldEdit and Multi-homes are on, anything else?)

Fluffy Cupcake

Would it be possible for someone to PM me the ip address?

You don't need one. You just need to type in: mc.rru-stuff.org

Tauka Usanake

You need to be whitelisted in thought, don't you?

Fluffy Cupcake

You need to be whitelisted in thought, don't you?

I dunno.

Addictgamer

• 1 month later...
TheEPICtrainrider

So like yar.

So i like trains. You following me?

So me and Anon and Acmex built this HUGE terminal well not huge but alright.

Unfortuanlly, I had nowhere to RUN a RAILROAD.

So me and acmex when over to the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE after a few chugs of milk I might add.

And THEN I had the idea to make like, man, a community city!

But Acemx said we already had one! And I was like NO WAY DUDE.

And he was like TOTALLY DUDE.

And I was like ALRIGHT MAN, LETS MAKE A NEW CITY, AND WE CAN MAKE A RAIL ROAD, TO THE CITY.

Then we drank some more milk, hit some mailboxes, killed some unethical ladie folk.

Once the hangover subsided, we did just that.

Fast forward a few weeks, and the city of Icewater was born.

So yes. We have a new city. It's very cold.

*some hyperbole may have been used in the telling of this tale.

So like yar.

So i like trains. You following me?

So me and Anon and Acmex built this HUGE terminal well not huge but alright.

Unfortuanlly, I had nowhere to RUN a RAILROAD.

So me and acmex when over to the middle of FREAKING NOWHERE after a few chugs of milk I might add.

And THEN I had the idea to make like, man, a community city!

But Acemx said we already had one! And I was like NO WAY DUDE.

And he was like TOTALLY DUDE.

And I was like ALRIGHT MAN, LETS MAKE A NEW CITY, AND WE CAN MAKE A RAIL ROAD, TO THE CITY.

Then we drank some more milk, hit some mailboxes, killed some unethical ladie folk.

Once the hangover subsided, we did just that.

Fast forward a few weeks, and the city of Icewater was born.

So yes. We have a new city. It's very cold.

*some hyperbole may have been used in the telling of this tale.

So you got REALLY drunk while playing MC, eh? Anyways, welcome back to the forum itself. Did not know you did either.

So you got REALLY drunk while playing MC, eh? Anyways, welcome back to the forum itself. Did not know you did either.

Why are you even in this topic?

You don't play Minecraft (As far as I know) and you can just as easily say welcome back to EPIC on his profile.

When 1.8 comes out then we will have a completely new map with larger biomes, a new mushroom biome, and at least 3 new generated world features (NPC Villages with farms and "town borders", Underground Ravines/canyons, and Strongholds) to work with.

I propose that this time we don't just build RRU city in a random location like the previous map, and we don't just build a random city in a random winter biome like EPIC did in the current map. I propose in 1.8 we build RRU city around the spawn area. This way we can build the city in a place where:

• We can build a wall around so mobs can't get in.
  • New players and people who respawn without a bed will be safe when they show up.
  • We will be able to store all extra/donated/not needed items there. It can be a comunity exchange center and allow new players and players who die to get some starting items.
  • It can be the center of the one giant minecart system that will inevitably be built.
  • It will keep people from moving the spawn point to seemingly random locations.
  • Other reason that I can't think of but are really good reason why we should do this.

Tauka Usanake

I really don't know what to think of the RRU-stuff server/city anymore. I was all in it because Addict had this great idea. I really don't think anything will change, let alone get better, with the new update and new map. Sure we may have a new height limit and that will be great, but otherwise there's no uniform way of seeing things in it. It doesn't look worth very much time and work save for the lulz you would get for planting something down in the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.