scripting database

EvilKidjr

to all scripters: this would be a massive project, however the benefits would be great and it could greatly further our knowledge of the way the .cfg works

the idea is to compile a database of all possible commands and true/false values that can be used when editing the rock raiders game code

i know that many users know alot of this but it would be good for new users and im sure some of us have discovered things that others havent

please... if we donate will you STOP SHOUTING IN THE SPAMBOX???

The Doctor, shouting in the topic.

We already know this stuff, bye

Lair telling it like it is.

hm... the page for the cfg on wiki isnt as specific as you describe...Yes, I like it

Wait, didn't you just tell him "no"? Way to save face, Lair.

Anyways, isn't the database the cfg file itself? Everything is in there, but not all of it is commented. It might be better to take the virgin cfg file, add comments to each command, and upload that for people to use as a sort of modding tool.

Someone just needs to program a graphical CFG modder, which shows stuff in a tree form rather than just plain text.

Anyone get what I mean? xD

Kinda like regedit on windows.

I like both ideas. What about doing them both? (Comment on everything worth commenting on, create a cfg modder which shows everything in a tree.)

• 3 weeks later...

Who gave INB681 a minus for that? I don't see why...

Back on topic, I don't think I'll be able to do that with the regedit-like CFG editor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.