Portal 2

Baz

It ran so [Please Talk Properly]ing smooth I vomit, to be honest my computer would be obsolete in 2011. [Please Talk Properly]. Also Wheatley IS 343 Guilty Sparks cousin. Thing is Wheatley's British and didn't die.

I want it... Along with a new computer with a better graphics card. Well, I'd have to try of course, but I don't think it would run all too well on this one.

I could not give less of a crap if I actually tried about it.

^this

Also, wasn't it supposed to be released last year or something?

I think the game is really well done. The dialogues are funny, the puzzles are challenging, and the solutions to many puzzles are awesome. :af: And the graphics are great too.

I could not give less of a crap if I actually tried about it. Also joe is a rabid overenthusiastic fanboy.

I could not give less of a crap if I actually tried about it.

^this

WELL THEN GET OUT OF OUR TOPIC.

So yeah, I agree with Amauros. Also WHEATLEY IS *shot*

ANYWAY, does portal 2 have any replay value?

Some, but most of the qualities you'd find in the replays you'd probably exhaust during the story mode. As for co-op (which has it's own story), it'd be fun to play with a friend because you can have portal wars with each other. (Like shooting a portal at their feet when they're not expecting it)

Addictgamer

Some, but most of the qualities you'd find in the replays you'd probably exhaust during the story mode. As for co-op (which has it's own story), it'd be fun to play with a friend because you can have portal wars with each other. (Like shooting a portal at their feet when they're not expecting it)

Multiplayer. The lack of that made Portal boring.

I guess there's a chance I'll buy portal 2 when it becomes cheap.

I might recommend playing the half-life series and the original portal before this, as all the games are kind of intertwined. However, that being said, it was a rather fun game with a nice combination of puzzle solving and exploring the areas you were presented with. I was blown away by certain parts but I don't want to spoil the game for those that plan on playing it.

Maybe someday half-life 2 episode 3 will be released....someday...

Won it 5 times. Won it 2 times this morning then spent the rest of the day playing co-op. Yep, I really am lacking a life :af:

Edit: Won as in played through whole game

Addictgamer

I might recommend playing the half-life series and the original portal before this, as all the games are kind of intertwined. However, that being said, it was a rather fun game with a nice combination of puzzle solving and exploring the areas you were presented with. I was blown away by certain parts but I don't want to spoil the game for those that plan on playing it.

Maybe someday half-life 2 episode 3 will be released....someday...

Half life? I played a bit of it.

I quit 5 minutes in due to motion sickness.

Portal? Meh. Fun, but not anywhere near as fun as minecraft. Now, if it had co-op...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.