Level Scores

Lair

While LRR ignores scores for the first 8 levels and never gives them a mission complete (even in Baz's Mod), it does count all levels after that. However, the save files still go up by 4% and stop at 100%, even if you added in more missions. Is there a way to fix this?

As the amount of game levels is hard coded. 4*25=100 so I would assume it can't be changed.

Wait, so I can add more levels but it's still hardcoded?

Well this sucks. I'll just remove that text from the loading screen then and not make outro2 movie.

As the amount of game levels is hard coded. 4*25=100 so I would assume it can't be changed.

Wait, so I can add more levels but it's still hardcoded?

Well this sucks. I'll just remove that text from the loading screen then and not make outro2 movie.

Well if I remember correctly, we could add additional levels provided they were tutorials ones. But the actual number of game levels is limited.

You CAN'T Add additional tutorial levels. It's limited to always be the first 8 levels in the list. If I deleted all the tutorial levels, Driller Night - Breathless would not give you scores for them. You can add additional levels, and they'll say "Mission Completed (%d)" (which the first 8 levels will not do). But if there were 30 levels, and I completed 25, the save slot would say 100% even though there were 5 left.

Anonymouse

You CAN'T Add additional tutorial levels. It's limited to always be the first 8 levels in the list. If I deleted all the tutorial levels, Driller Night - Breathless would not give you scores for them. You can add additional levels, and they'll say "Mission Completed (%d)" (which the first 8 levels will not do). But if there were 30 levels, and I completed 25, the save slot would say 100% even though there were 5 left.

Now I don't know much about how this stuff works...

But the %d is a symbol for a (double precision floating point) number in a printf string - it *should* get replaced with a number, which it evidently doesn't in that case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.