the dude

This reminds me of that Candy raiders mod I tried to make when I was young and foolish.

Let's do t again.

Fluffy Cupcake

It looks like the water texture turned white, try getting rid of the water textureness on it a bit. Maybe putting the contrast higher might do a bit of this.

It looks like the water texture turned white, try getting rid of the water textureness on it a bit. Maybe putting the contrast higher might do a bit of this.

I wanted some of the water textures...

Milk is basicly white sweet water...

I'll change it...

Got milk?

That, or the stuff Joe was tal...I'll stop now.

That conversation last night over that "stuff" was very awkward. I don't want to recap :|

Minifig9292

No, this is a mod not a fail.

Ah, my mistake, this is what the source engine does when your graphics card goes kaput. (among other things)

The water textures will be rendered either white or black.

And you're gonna have to live with the ponies, I use those mainly becuase they are tiny and don't clutter up posts.

So technically, they server the purpose as emoticons and only emoticons, therefore they are not harmful to any forum.

And nnnnoooowwwww, back on topic por favor.

So why would you edit the water to be solid white, again?

Kind of a strange idea don't you think?

And you're gonna have to live with the ponies, I use those mainly becuase they are tiny and don't clutter up posts.

So technically, they server the purpose as emoticons and only emoticons, therefore they are not harmful to any forum.

They're harmful to other member's sanity. SRSLY, how old are you? Not trying to be a troll or anything but being abscessed with a show for little girls is a bit...uh...not-normal, unless you are a little girl of course :af:.

Minifig9292

They're harmful to other member's sanity. SRSLY, how old are you? Not trying to be a troll or anything but being abscessed with a show for little girls is a bit...uh...not-normal, unless you are a little girl of course :af:.

Damnit, I hoped this wouldn't go off topic. >_<

Ok well let me explain, normally I wouldn't touch this show with a 10-foot pole, but it became so memetic, and a few of my friends actually recommended it to me.

Not to mention it's created by Lauren Faust, Creator of Foster's Home, Kid's Next Door, and Powerpuff-Girls, and Co-creator of Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, and a great deal more awesome shows.

The episodes are surprisingly decent, the characters are rather well written, the jokes are actually funny, I found at least one Joker reference per episode so far, the animation is incredibly good, the voice acting is phenomenal for a cartoon, and above all, there isnt a single annoying/idiotic moment in any of the episodes I've seen.

So what if it isn't "manly" I can like naked women AND this cartoon. I'm one of those guys who doesn't need to compensate for -Blam- I find it better to just do what I want and not give a crap about what anyone says.

I'm not kidding here man, this IS a decent show. In the thread I made about this show I posted one of the better episodes in the OP, give that one a look, you'll be surprised at the fact that it actually is as good as I say it is. Here's a link to the thread: {Click me.} You don't have to like it, in fact you can hate it, it's your opinion and I respect that, I just want you to actually watch the whole episode before you really make any decisions about it, and if you do hate it, then that's completely fine.

Now lets stop talking about ponies, this isn't what this thread is for, move this discussion to that actual thread please.

I REALLY don't want this eating the forums, let's keep all talk of ponies in the designated area. If not I will personally shove my spiked boot up your -Blam- so far you'll be talking -Blam- for weeks. Thank you for your understanding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.