What Costume Would You Get?

McJobless

Well, Supanova, the ultimate Australian gaming expo, is coming to Sydney soon and I'm trying to get a custom costume (or at least the glove from it) for as low a cost for it as possible...but I want to ask you guys...

...if you could have any Video Game character as a costume, who would you choose?

For me, it's Captain Renko from Singularity...it's not so much the armour, but just his freaking AWESOME glove...

singularity-nathaniel-renko.jpg?w=560&h=

Minifig9292

I already have a 100% accurate Medic costume ssssssoooooooooooooo..

I dunno.

(I go to conventions alot btw)

Medic.png

Aki Dazrold

Oh lol an organization 13 thing. Those are cool, I won't lie.

Buuut who would I dress up as.... from a vidya game....

Hang on, I'll get back to you on that one.

Oh lol an organization 13 thing. Those are cool, I won't lie.

I know right.

Wearing that would make anyone look badass.

Aki Dazrold

Argh, this sounds like something I would be all over in a heartbeat. But now that I'm thinking about it, I can't think of what video game character I would want the clothes of.

My first thought was maybe something I've worn for Halloween, but this previous said holiday I dressed up as Eridan Ampora, and before that I just drew a bloody mark across my forehead and wore a shirt that said "Sylar was here". Neither came from video games.

My second thought goes to what video games I play. There's Brawl, but nobody there wears something I would like to imitate. Olimar, just no way; Lucas, too generic looking; Luigi, well... That's been done way too much before. I suppose I would imitate my PSO character, but that isn't a canon character of any storyline and would thus not count... right?

I suppose if I was required by law to have such a costume, I would pick either Engineer or Scout until I could think of a better one.

Techinically, custom characters count. So long as I can see it in a Video Game, it counts (not mods though)

*makes one out of lunch trays and forks*

Now I do!

Just wait till the other inmates find out.

They will beat the crap out of you trying to steal it so they can break out.

*makes one out of lunch trays and forks*

Now I do!

Just wait till the other inmates find out.

They will beat the crap out of you trying to steal it so they can break out.

But wouldn't you just portal-away as soon as you make it, instead of waiting for some "right" moment?

Aki Dazrold

Techinically, custom characters count. So long as I can see it in a Video Game, it counts (not mods though)

Nah, Phantasy Star Online required you to make your own character to play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.