Howdy!

ivyn

Sup, I am ivyn. I am a coder, a modeler, and a texture...er. Basically I have been playing rock raiders since 1999, the month it came out. I actually was doing some mods to it before i found out about you guys through Smarveric's videos. I will gladly help anyone with their projects if they ask, I dont bite. I started coding when i was 11 with pokemon hacks, then went onto using several programs to screw around with rock raiders: that would mean I've been coding for 4 years now. That is basically all that shall be released about this mysterious person....

Sup, I am ivyn. I am a coder, a modeler, and a texture...er. Basically I have been playing rock raiders since 1999, the month it came out. I actually was doing some mods to it before i found out about you guys through Smarveric's videos. I will gladly help anyone with their projects if they ask, I dont bite. I started coding when i was 11 with pokemon hacks, then went onto using several programs to screw around with rock raiders: that would mean I've been coding for 4 years now. That is basically all that shall be released about this mysterious person....

Hey Cirevam! Another person was brought by your videos!

Wow, another pre-joining modder like myself. Glad to have you here.

Addictgamer

Hello, welcome to the forums!

Oh, programmer, texturer, and modeler! Wish I had that three in one package! ;)

Welcome. It's good to see that you have modding skills already. If you look around the forum you'll find some tutorials about what we do to make LRR-compatible models and animations, but none of them are extremely comprehensive. If you have any questions, just make a topic or ask around in the IP.chat.

Well hi there. By "several other programs", you mean what? To even start modding it, you need a hex editor (and what you can do with that is severely limited) or a WAD extractor, the only one of which I know of resides here. Anyways, cool. Maybe you can help poor Lair who seems to not be able to recruit anyone to help him.

Edit 1: Looks like Cirevam gets a referrer reward again.

Edit 2: Yes, we usually do reply this fast.

I used some doom WAD extractors and notepad with lightwave :P and what does Lair need assistance with? I may very well be able to help him out if I have the time (which I will have too much of due to summer vacation)

Addictgamer

Welcomewelcomewelcome

happehhappehhappeh

joijoijoi

soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisosoiiiiiiiii

/:|

I'd classify this as 5 word spam, as I only see 4 (5 if the last sentence repeats "so" and "i") words in there :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.