How To Get An Ldd Piece To Ldraw

PWNZOR

yes I did but what I don't understand is how to:

• Change the extension on the 3DXML file you created (right-click the task icon on the bottom right of the screen, and press 'Explore Results' to get to the file) to a .zip, and extract it
  • Open up the extracted file in your text edit program (Notepad++, anyone?), and copy all the numbers between the <positions></positions> tags, and paste in a clean separate text document, but don't include the <positions> tags themselves. Save it to any extension, or no extension at all.

yes I did but what I don't understand is how to:

• Change the extension on the 3DXML file you created (right-click the task icon on the bottom right of the screen, and press 'Explore Results' to get to the file) to a .zip, and extract it
  • Open up the extracted file in your text edit program (Notepad++, anyone?), and copy all the numbers between the <positions></positions> tags, and paste in a clean separate text document, but don't include the <positions> tags themselves. Save it to any extension, or no extension at all.

Did you manage to get the 3DXML file? If so, change the name from "something.3DXML" to "something.zip". Extract it. Try the next step.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.