Weapons

Aki Dazrold

Aki Dazrold

Yeah dawg. Everyone has appreciation for at least one kind/make/model/whatever/blarg of weapon. Sometimes, it changes. You may like something simple, you may like something complex. You may like something that shoots, you may like something that you swing. You may like something legacy, you may like something that does not yet exist. Whatever your preference, post it here.

And feel free to blarg at others for what they like.

I like .22 handguns. It's the only thing I've shot so far. Simple and precise. My dad wouldn't let me use his .357, and for good reason: I probably wouldn't have expected the recoil.

RockmoddeR

I like the NOTA Orbital laser cannon and standard .50 caliber shotguns of any sort and .22 caliber rifles with which I can shoot beer cans filled with water from ~100 feet

Aki Dazrold

I like .22 handguns. It's the only thing I've shot so far. Simple and precise. My dad wouldn't let me use his .357, and for good reason: I probably wouldn't have expected the recoil.

.22 handguns are sexy

Addictgamer

I like SMGs and machine guns. I also like machine gun snipers that shoot far, shoot fast, and pierce armour like nobody's business.

Aki Dazrold

I like SMGs and machine guns. I also like machine gun snipers that shoot far, shoot fast, and pierce armour like nobody's business.

So... The pulse rifle from Half-Life 2? I love that thing.

Now that you've added it, Webcat has a legitimate reason to block RRU. THANKS MOTHER-[Please Talk Properly]ER!

My favourite guns span the M1014 (the civillian name is CRAP) to the Draganov. COD4 much?

Addictgamer

So... The pulse rifle from Half-Life 2? I love that thing.

From the few minutes of vid I managed to catch on yt...Not really. I'm thinking minigun/machine gun fully automatic very accurate very far ranged-scopes thing with some sort of system that lets you aim precisely at such a far distance and piercing and and all sorts of armour while shooting very very very very fast.

If it does that, we have a winner.

Aki Dazrold

I don't think that exists yet, but hey that's fair game.

As for me, I have a massive appreciation for blades of all kids. Ironically, I think the weapon I would like the most is the good ol scaffold bar.

I don't think that exists yet, but hey that's fair game.

I've seen a video of a prototype anti-missile defense gun used on military vessels that's basically a very accurate gatling gun. It took out a low-flying missile with two bullets. The first missed.

RockmoddeR

I also like the Warthog machine gun. And the HL2 pulse rifle. BUT MOST OF ALL: GTW-66 MAXIM URANIUM CANNON

I would like a gauntlet mounted sword... sort of like this:

Click here

The only thing I want different is for the sword to be mounted on the outside of the gauntlet to the side, and a handle I can grip... sort of like how a police baton has the handle on the side.

I also like any sword that can also be used as a ranged-weapon.

closer.jpg

I'd like a glove that on the side has a high-torque motor attached to a very large blade that SPINS very fast, so fast that it can deflect bullets.

I would like a gauntlet mounted sword... sort of like this:

Click here

The only thing I want different is for the sword to be mounted on the outside of the gauntlet to the side, and a handle I can grip... sort of like how a police baton has the handle on the side.

I also like any sword that can also be used as a ranged-weapon.

closer.jpg

Will has gauntlet blades, but there MUCH shorter.

If Lair gets nuke then do I get a laser that's powered by the screams of agony from people all over the world because I have my laser POINTED STRAIGHT AT YOUR EARTH!!!

Minifig9292

Dalek Tommy Gun.

I win by default.

Here's the weapon I choose. If this counts as a weapon at all.

Now, what was that?

Mine is the coolest.

Nukes are SSOOOOO over used nowadays.

Back in my day if we wanted something dead we shot at it.

You kids today and yer' fancy shmancy nukes don't know nothing 'bout killin' sh*t.

All I need is a lazer pistol, it takes skill.

I killed almost everyone in Japan. WITH A SWITCH. That's why you only see them in a really small area of the world.

How about a gun that you load mayo packets in and it shoots out mayo in extremely high powered controlled bursts.

Aki Dazrold

How about a gun that you load mayo packets in and it shoots out mayo in extremely high powered controlled bursts.

I would use this gun, and I would always shoot from the hip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.