~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Insert extreme still posting flames multiple times on this thread and not getting warning points or anything here.

^ And that is why I hate moderators and admins sometimes. Because someone who is flaming doesn't get banned or kicked or anything. Only the people that try to stop them.

First of all I was not contributing to Extreme getting angry. I was simple posting images related to ponies as this topic allows me to do so I was totally in my rights to post whatever pony related material in this topic ass none of the images I posted were in fact, breaking the rules.

The same Mathew that started an argument that caused Katatonic to permanently leave?

What? When did this happen? When did he leave?

EDIT: He never said he was leaving. His last post on the whole forum was from this topic and all he said was:

EVERYONE!

JUST SHUT UP!

NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER AT ALL!

STOP F***ING FIGHTING!

ALL OF YOU!

STOOOOP IT!

JUST STOOOOOOP!

Although to be fair that's a pretty misleading post for that moment considering all the arguments had stopped before he made that post.

You should really stop fabricating topic history Lair. You're really bad at it.

Now back on topic. I was Google searching ponies and found some really funny ones.

I think this one is a good start:

356kah.jpg

I actually like this one here a lot:

fk-haters-ima-post-ponies-20874.jpg

And some memes and a comic:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

t6f636.jpg

pony_6.png

Enjoy.

Fluffy Cupcake

@Sonic, While I didn't notice of Kata's leave. I think it was quite noticable after some time, espesially when his profile says "Last Active Apr 23 2012 12:56 PM".

Sadie Meowsalot

He told me at one point on Steam he'd probably leave RRU on account of not having any interest in modding LEGO games.

Insert extreme still posting flames multiple times on this thread and not getting warning points or anything here.

^ And that is why I hate moderators and admins sometimes. Because someone who is flaming doesn't get banned or kicked or anything. Only the people that try to stop them.

You should be thankful that the moderators don't hit hard on every occasion they see people acting up. I'm not going to name names, but If they did, a number of members would be gone.

The mods and I understand that some situations can turn ugly fast and topics like this are prone to them. We are tired of moderating this topic and if we moderated it like we do for all other topics it would have been closed long ago.

Now, I and others do not share your love of ponies. If you are wondering why there are MLP haters, it has a lot to do with how over-the-top the fandom of it is. If you replaced all the MLP fandom on the internet with Justin Beiber fandom, you may begin to understand how the haters feel (unless you like Justin Beiber... in which case no-one can save you).

So again, you should be thankful that the moderators have been trying to keep this topic under control so you can continue your fandom discussion.

Stay calm, carry on.

@Sonic, While I didn't notice of Kata's leave. I think it was quite noticable after some time, espesially when his profile says "Last Active Apr 23 2012 12:56 PM".

Well even if he did really leave though there is no real evidence to support that claim, he didn't leave because of this post. Make sure to read my edited post.

He told me at one point on Steam he'd probably leave RRU on account of not having any interest in modding LEGO games.

See, I knew he didn't leave because of this topic. That's the reason a lot of people leave RRU. Because they don't feel like modding the game. I know I don't care about modding the game anymore. I don't even have it installed anymore. I think that's when the members that do mod start to ask why the members that don't mod are still here and put pressure on them to leave.

So again, you should be thankful that the moderators have been trying to keep this topic under control so you can continue your fandom discussion.

Now see I here you load and clear and since I got back from my 2-3 week leave I have pretty much been staying on the topic of ponies. But it gets really hard when some members just come here to derail our topic when it becomes active.

But it gets really hard when some members just come here to derail our topic when it becomes active.

I know it's hard to ignore the flames, but you have to. It's the only way to keep the topic on rails and the only way to keep your cool.

• Like 2

Now I'm not trying to start anything here, but how can we at all take you seriously when you make so many minor errors in spelling and grammar?

Now see I here you load and clear
Start proofreading what you post more often.

And just so we're clear, remove your air of superiority from this topic, I'm sure I'm not the first member to notice it creeping in like you're the king of eternity.

• Like 2

What? When did this happen? When did he leave?

After you started a huge flame war over something stupid.

EDIT: He never said he was leaving. His last post on the whole forum was from this topic and all he said was

I'm sorry, but he did say he was leaving. Unless RRU is the only site he's on, which I doubt.

You should really stop fabricating topic history Lair. You're really bad at it.<br />

Because obviously I'm making it up. There is absolutely no way I can be right here, nope. Nevermind that he hasn't been on in months.

So what did you all think of the images I posted? Pretty funny huh?

About as funny as a rotten turnip.

That is more funny than you might think...

... maybe it's because I'm not the one eating it.

Fluffy Cupcake

@Nish, you would have to post something pony to get this completely back on track, so um... *looks around*

couldn't find anything superb today, so have this

That was actually pretty funny.

Wish there was a Fluttershy one though.

EDIT: Oh wait, I found one, never mind.

EDIT: Wow, the Fluttershy one of kinda sad.

Keep resisting. Keep deleting my posts. You'll only dig yourself into a bigger grave.

*I* deleted the posts. I thought I was very clear the last time we had a situation like this but apparently the lesson did not stick. Henceforward, anyone who remotely posts anything trolly/flamy will be penalized.

You kind of deleted one of my posts, and it was on topic. Just saying.

NOW...

COMMENCE OPERATION: RAIDER SAVIOR. SEGA, I'M DOING IT NOW.

NOW...

Oh god no. If this is one of your plans to save us from being bronies then just get out already. This is the reason I can't stand you.

So I was going to watch MLP today and it wasn't on at 1. Did they change the time on Saturdays again?

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh god no. If this is one of your plans to save us from being bronies then just get out already. This is the reason I can't stand you.

So I was going to watch MLP today and it wasn't on at 1. Did they change the time on Saturdays again?

Nope, it isn't.

I'm sure if you check The Hub's site it will tell you. I haven't been following because I can't have that channel, and it isn't new season time.

Nope, it isn't.

I'm sure if you check The Hub's site it will tell you. I haven't been following because I can't have that channel, and it isn't new season time.

Then what is it?

They changed it to 10:00AM on Saturdays. That explains it.

EDIT: Super announcement!

We are 1 post away from being equal to the quotes topic! WE are so close to being the most popular topic on RRU. I would like to thank all the bronies and trolls alike who helped make this possible.

Come on everybody it's...

pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3.gif

I know...

MLP_FiM_HatersGonna.gif

but let's not let that get to us. This is awesome!

Fluffy Cupcake

Um, Sonic. That topic has 66 pages and this has 59. Please explain how that makes it equal to the quotes topic. Also, it just got bombarded with 12 posts within the last 1hr 15 mins.

About an hour ago the Quotes topic had only 59 pages like this one, but within the hour the quotes topic got a jump of 6 pages.

We definitely have some work to do.

Fluffy Cupcake

I don't get how it got bumped 6 pages, when only 12 posts were made today in there, unless of course some other topics/posts got merged into it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.