~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

I think MAD has made 4 My Little Pony: FiM spoofs.

And what happened to this topic, it use to be at the top page?

Fluffy Cupcake

Finally! Someone else realized this topic isn't active! (and posted about it) I stopped posting stuff because no one responded to the stuff I posted. Really, I put quite a few stuff into my last post so there has to be something respondable in it! Espesially that last part.

Finally! Someone else realized this topic isn't active! (and posted about it) I stopped posting stuff because no one responded to the stuff I posted. Really, I put quite a few stuff into my last post so there has to be something respondable in it! Espesially that last part.

I really didn't read a a lot of it. Now that I have I didn't know about that ad thing on the Hub. That' super awesome. We can spread the word about bronies.

I can see it now. Fox News and CNN trying to find some way to spin this around and make us look bad.

It's a good thing McStudz isn't here or he would be saying how the topic has finally died and ask for it to be closed or something like that.

Fluffy Cupcake

Usually when I post in here I post content a lot of time, so you should read them.

Yeah, I can see it now them trying to do so.

I's a good thing McStudz isn't here or he would be saying how the topic has finally dies and ask for it to be closed or something like that.
Erm, no.
  • Like 2

It's a good thing McStudz isn't here or he would be saying how the topic has finally died and ask for it to be closed or something like that.

*Pokes head round a corner*

You called? I've been here ALL DAY; I just didn't have anything important to say.

FYI, I saw the previous posts and it didn't even cross my mind to say "Yay! The Brony Thread is mostly dead! I'mma go PM Cyrem and get him to kill it."

First of all: I'm alright with this thread being on RRU. As long as certain members don't start flaming on this thread, I'm fine with it staying up. But if this thread keeps on posing problems for Bronies, non-Bronies and haters alike, I'll be with Cyrem and many others in saying that the thread needs to go. But until then, it will stay, much to the moderators' chagrin.

And another thing: If a moderator decided to shut this thread down due to inactivity, they would also have to shut down ALL THE OTHER THREADS that have been inactive for a certain amount of time.

Now, in case you haven't noticed, there have been loads of threads that have been necroed after MONTHS of inactivity, and the moderators have done little or nothing about it. I think I recall one time where antillies said something, but I don't think he closed the thread.

If the mods decided to close this thread, it would be for no reason, other than they just don't like the thread. If it was Cyrem who would close the thread himself, then I would call him a "dictator", because he just closed a thread without any good reason. No flames have been ignited recently, so why would this thread be killed? Cy would then have to close all of the other inactive threads, just to be fair.

What you said about me was completely uncalled for, and I would have NO reason to say such a thing anyways. I had reasons when there was flaming, and I suggested moving all our discussion to another site. But now that the flaming is over, I've had no reason to say anything. And I haven't.

So, basically, just stop it. If you have something like that to say about one of the members, just keep it to yourself. That is how flaming starts, and if you start flaming, you will get burned.

• Like 2

*Pokes head round a corner*

You called? I've been here ALL DAY; I just didn't have anything important to say.

FYI, I saw the previous posts and it didn't even cross my mind to say "Yay! The Brony Thread is mostly dead! I'mma go PM Cyrem and get him to kill it."

First of all: I'm alright with this thread being on RRU. As long as certain members don't start flaming on this thread, I'm fine with it staying up. But if this thread keeps on posing problems for Bronies, non-Bronies and haters alike, I'll be with Cyrem and many others in saying that the thread needs to go. But until then, it will stay, much to the moderators' chagrin.

And another thing: If a moderator decided to shut this thread down due to inactivity, they would also have to shut down ALL THE OTHER THREADS that have been inactive for a certain amount of time.

Now, in case you haven't noticed, there have been loads of threads that have been necroed after MONTHS of inactivity, and the moderators have done little or nothing about it. I think I recall one time where antillies said something, but I don't think he closed the thread.

If the mods decided to close this thread, it would be for no reason, other than they just don't like the thread. If it was Cyrem who would close the thread himself, then I would call him a "dictator", because he just closed a thread without any good reason. No flames have been ignited recently, so why would this thread be killed? Cy would then have to close all of the other inactive threads, just to be fair.

What you said about me was completely uncalled for, and I would have NO reason to say such a thing anyways. I had reasons when there was flaming, and I suggested moving all our discussion to another site. But now that the flaming is over, I've had no reason to say anything. And I haven't.

So, basically, just stop it. If you have something like that to say about one of the members, just keep it to yourself. That is how flaming starts, and if you start flaming, you will get burned.

I was actually joking. My bad as I don't use the /sarcasm tag at the end of my posts. Sorry for the mistake.

...Alright then. In that case, PLEASE remember to use Poe's Law when saying something like that. I really thought you meant what you said.

Just... Don't.

Fluffy Cupcake

..what in the world was that.

That was pretty funny. Although I don't see my self looking for it on Grooveshark anytime soon.

Tbh I've never seen any FiM music maker post anything on Grooveshark. Even if it is fan music with original lyrics and not just a remix.

Edit: Just found someone who put up a few songs from the show there (but still not originality). So I guess those can be requested to be on the radio. Also found someone who uploaded 2 TheLivingTombstone remixes, though I doubt they were uploaded with his permission (if that kind of thing is even needed on that site, I don't really know the rules of the site or 100% sure what it is for tbh).

I found a MLP mug in my house (I'm going to smash it on camera and watch you all cry your little hearts out), and at my local grocery store, they're selling MLP muesli bars. This virus is spreading too close to me.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake
I found a MLP mug in my house (I'm going to smash it on camera and watch you all cry your little hearts out)
It's your merch, we don't care what you do with it. And if it isn't G4 we definitely don't care.

I found a MLP mug in my house (I'm going to smash it on camera and watch you all cry your little hearts out), and at my local grocery store, they're selling MLP muesli bars. This virus is spreading too close to me.

Do what you want. Just like Segatendo said, If it isn't for G4 then you can do what ever you want.

You seem to be the type of person who thinks everything related to My Little Pony is exactly the same. That's pretty sad in my book when you try to make fun of Bronies but come across as a total noob.

when you try to make fun of Bronies but come across as a total noob.

He says what he does because certain other people in this topic "come across as a total noob."

• Like 3

He says what he does because certain other people in this topic "come across as a total noob."

Not the same context. Your argument is invalid.

It is the same context and truth can't be invalid. In fact, you're proving my point.

It is the same context and truth can't be invalid. In fact, you're proving my point.

He is trying to make fun of Bronies. I say stupid stuff some times. It is different context so get over it already.

<- Doesn't even know what G4 means, except it's a plane and a song, and a series of the cartoon version of Transformers (Armada, I think it was called...I had the toys of Scorpinok and Jetfire from G4, and they were way cooler than they were in any other series).

<- Doesn't even know what G4 means, except it's a plane and a song, and a series of the cartoon version of Transformers (Armada, I think it was called...I had the toys of Scorpinok and Jetfire from G4, and they were way cooler than they were in any other series).

That was an awesome show. Transformers: Energon was good too.

G4 refers to a generation of My Little Pony. I know you don't want to learn about My Little Pony but if you want to have a small understanding of it then just look this over for a while.

I know you don't want to learn about My Little Pony but if you want to have a small understanding of it then just look this over for a while.

Don't click it, it's a TRAP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.