~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

We are like 150 post away from beating the Quotes topic!!!

I am so excited I could just...

-RarityFaintClip-

When ponies becomes the biggest thread on a forum not related to it and has other competitors, and half (or over) of the members don't care, you know something is wrong.

Here it is: I get trolled by John de Lancie.

EDIT: Thanks to my dad not letting me upload the video last night (Past my bedtime), someone has beaten me to the punch (WITH BETTER VIDEO QUALITY, NO LESS) and posted their video. >:U

EDIT 2: Turns out that another video of him trolling me got on EqD. Woot.

He trolled you good man.

Also I can't wait for season 3 to start. The buildup for season 2 was amazing so the buildup for season 3 is going to be astronomical.

I didn't really like it. It seemed really obnoxious when I tried to listen to it.

Yuo can thank my CAMERA for that. Stupid thing is so bad for videos... Oh well. At least I got SOMETHING to prove that I was trolled by de Lancie...

I didn't really like it. It seemed really obnoxious when I tried to listen to it.

Yuo can thank my CAMERA for that. Stupid thing is so bad for videos... Oh well. At least I got SOMETHING to prove that I was trolled by de Lancie...

Really? Really?

*facepalm* You think I was talking about your trolling video? Did you just skip over a bunch of posts along the way when you where reading this topic?

Really? Really?

*facepalm* You think I was talking about your trolling video? Did you just skip over a bunch of posts along the way when you where reading this topic?

...DERP.

Well, I guess I wasn't... Yeah. that was so derp and I can't even delete my post (because that would be stupid).

CARRY ON!

Fluffy Cupcake

Aaaaaand another thing.

Can't.. stop.. posting.. new.. pony stuff.

*edits exactly 21 hours later*

Well, no one posted so.. EDIT MORE INTO ONE POST.

Here have this for your meme needs.

I already saw Epic Wub Time... I want that Bass cannon.

And more Vinyl Scratch in MLP. They did it with Derpy, so they can give some speaking roles to Vinyl. And Octavia, too.

MAKE IT HAPPEN HASBRO.

I would like that to happen too, McStudz, but the chances are not likely.

PONY DOOR HANGERS! For times when you don't want people disturbing you while you watch ponies. :P

http://thorinair.dev...allery/36612086

Will anyone be posting PONY 2012 posters btw? I just got wondering because I saw a pic of someone that actually did it.

Those are awesome. But there are far more things they could make for those door hangers. In fact there is probably almost 100 different combinations they could make.

This is both cool and strange at the same time.

http://youtu.be/jQosI9jZjwQ

Also I would so want to adopt a Fluttershy!

I have some good news, everyone...

You know that wad-awful video quality that you saw in my "Trolled by de Lancie" video? Well, you won't be seeing that kind of rot anymore...

I GOTS A NEW CAMERA.

So, fruitofboredom will be getting more videos eventually, and I'll be going back to doing stop-motion videos as well.

And I have plans on making a "Brony's Intervention" video with my friend and co-creator of FoB (She's a Pegasister now, too!).

If you have any other ideas for a brony video, let me know!

In other news: I just got owned AGAIN. Check it out:

Funny thing is: No one makes fun of me. They ENVY me, asking me what it was like......

I think this is my first taste of Internet Fame.

Fluffy Cupcake

Saw that ages ago, when it was posted on EqD Shadow.

Someone turned the troll thing into ponies? Awesome.

The Steampunk Fluttershy sticker that came with the FiM t-shirt I got from WeLoveFine some time ago.. I decided to put it on my wallet. And now my wallet just got more cooler. :D

On another note, PonyXKart music sound pretty cool, imo. (final lap of this is not just a speed-up of the regular version either)

Edit: (since none posted)

Cannot unhear!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=arH3od_2xIg

Edit 2: (5 days later Cause non are interested enough to respond likes to respond.)

Well, it looks like bronies are raising money to put a 30 second brony (or something) ad on The Hub.

http://www.equestria...ou-project.html

• 2 weeks later...

I'd get some MLP stickers to put on my wallet. But I have an A7X wallet. MLP + A7X probably won't work out that good...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.