~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

More hope for Discord return? Yaaaay!

Also, not sure if anyone caught this show styled fanimation that was posted EqD a few days ago, cause I sure didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGt0EhVToE

Edit: Ohey, this topic has 1000 posts!

Minifig9292

Ohey, this topic has 1000 posts!

My little thread is all grown up. *sniff*

wait...

"My little thread is all grown up."

Oh f*** that was a pun. :

Fluffy Cupcake

Anyone seen the promo the Hub put out about the episode that is going to be for April 21?

Looks like it's going to be epic, espesially with some sort of battle involved. Also, it's cool how they put brony and bronies in the tags now. (they've been doing this for a little while now) And lol whut at 0:13.

Fluffy Cupcake

You could have kept that usless personal info to yourself. (unless you had something else to talk non-related to it with it)

Minifig9292

Just let the man say what he wants, this thread's topic is very very loose and doesn't need much policing.

Besides, heavily controlled topics are boring and kind of a downer.

So stop it.

Fluffy Cupcake

Loved today's episode, was excelent. We got to hear a few new names of random pegasuses, and there was surely plenty of Derpy appearences.

In other news, there is a new Ponykart update video. :D

This is a game I'm looking really forward to it's release.

Just let the man say what he wants, this thread's topic is very very loose and doesn't need much policing.

Besides, heavily controlled topics are boring and kind of a downer.

So stop it.

I thought of BZPower when you said that. Seriously, that place needs to chill. I mean, not being able to link YouTube videos? (I learned that from experience)

Also, that Ponykart stuff looks REALLY good. I mean, the graphics, models, EVERYTHING.

I look forward to a hopeful final result.

Minifig9292

I thought of BZPower when you said that. Seriously, that place needs to chill. I mean, not being able to link YouTube videos? (I learned that from experience)

BZPower is like that?

That's a horrible rule.

Not the WORST I've ever heard, but it's a close second.

Fluffy Cupcake

@Storm, haha nice reaction.

Well it looks like another Appleoosa map (which is pretty good looking) was made for TF2, though this one is a REPLICA, and has a timelapse on the creation of it. :D Comparison between the show and the map is shown at 22:00.

About the upcoming episode...

How is Princess Cadence related in any way to Celestia? Apparently, she's her niece.

Then who's the mother? I'm fairly certain that it isn't Luna. I'M SO CONFUSED!

Fluffy Cupcake

Ha, haha, ha.

We're terrible... well, at least some of us are (mind you I myself don't like anything she finds in this vid). It's a good thing she didn't find cupcakes the story.. yet.

Also, a pony parody of something you may or may not know.

I never liked the original myself but this is eh... okay.

Minifig9292

About the upcoming episode...

How is Princess Cadence related in any way to Celestia? Apparently, she's her niece.

Then who's the mother? I'm fairly certain that it isn't Luna. I'M SO CONFUSED!

79352%20-%20artist%3Amixermike622%20laur

@Storm, haha nice reaction.

Well it looks like another Appleoosa map (which is pretty good looking) was made for TF2, though this one is a REPLICA, and has a timelapse on the creation of it. :D Comparison between the show and the map is shown at 22:00.

thanks for posting. by the time replying to you I render version 2 already. The full map with screenshots can be downloaded here: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/maps/164585

Make sure to explore everything and kill that stupid frog when you face him 1 on 1.

Fluffy Cupcake

:o, the creator of the map is here. Totally unexpected. Welcome!

Thanks for the update.

Edit: Pony Star Wars!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.