~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, today's episode was EXCELENT!

Spike wasn't the only one who learned about dragons. I guess a small book on dragons can now be made.

As soon as I heard the line "I have a lot to teach you about being a pony", I crashed into my wall with such great force my head burst into the other side and then I screamed.

A horrible meme was born today :c

• Like 2

You are the all magical immortal ruler of all of Equestria, and you even sent your sister to the moon for 1000 years = namby pamby princess of ponies.

LOL

Welp it looks like my girlfriend's favorite pony is applejack. Mine is RBD.

Hoooo boy, lol. Also going to the mall tomorrow to pick up a few new RBD shirts.

Video Relevant.

Fluffy Cupcake
Also going to the mall tomorrow to pick up a few new RBD shirts.
I thought FIM shirts were only sold online. :?: (well, at least ones that aren't kid sized). Unless you had them shipped to the mall or somethin.

I thought FIM shirts were only sold online. :?: (well, at least ones that aren't kid sized). Unless you had them shipped to the mall or somethin.

Nnope.

Hot topic sells them.

Also

480940_2611359098283_1684190881_1754632_

Fluffy Cupcake

Nnope.

Hot topic sells them.

Oh, I thought Hot Topic was a online store. I've heard of it but never really checked it,

Wait I just noticed.

What happened to the name Segadony?

He only kept it for a little while. It was changed back quite some time ago.

Fluffy Cupcake

Wait I just noticed.

What happened to the name Segadony?

He only kept it for a little while. It was changed back quite some time ago.

I had it for 4 months, changed it back the beginning of last month. Also, it was Segendony not Segadony. I might still use it in other places though.

Nnope.

Hot topic sells them.

Also

-snip-

Lol pictures of yourself.

Nnope.

Hot topic sells them.

Also

-snip-

Lol pictures of yourself.

Yes a pic of myself.

Btu I have a rainbow dash keychain

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah, they do lots of things in FIM that you wouldn't expect in a pony show.

Edit: Well this is rather disapointing.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/equestria-online-team-shakeup.html

I don't know about the rest of you, but you know about those toys in McDonald's right now...?

I GOT A FEW OF THEM. Here's the story I gave Fim.org (I made a thread for greatest Brony Moments with this):

I have NEVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER (Four evers = FOREVER) bought any MLP merchandise for ANY reason. I usually view Bronyism as a curse and/or a disturbance in the Force of Maleness. I never had any plans of ever BUYING the ponies (especially those God-awful ones from toy stores that look NOTHING like the real deal).

Well, I had to walk up into town to get a haircut. A McDonald's was RIGHT by my local Great Clips.

You can put two and two and two together.

So, I muster up whatever balls I had left (you know, after becoming a Brony) and walked RIGHT into that McDonald's. I go up to the cashier and say...

"This may be a wierd order, but my little sister loves that "My Little Pony" show. Could you get me a couple of those toys?"

Yeah. I didn't have enough balls to say who it was REALLY for. I don't even HAVE a sister. Anyway, the cashier (Thank GOD she was white) seemed to find this amusing and brought out the toys that they did have. Sadly, they didn't have Twilight, so I decided to get Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack. They also had that Derpy lookalike ( I think it's Hasbro's way of being politically correct after the whole incident... "I just don't know what went wrong").

Something tells me that the one who took my "order" knew who Iwas REALLY getting those toys for... rainbowwild.png

Fluffy Cupcake

I don't go on equestria daily.

Not my problem.

I'm not usully into 8-bit music, but that one is kinda nice.

And I already replied to Studz's story elsewhere.

If I ddn't know you and I read that on Fim.org then I would rage against you for calling being a brony a curse and not manly.

Minifig9292

I have learned to man up and ask for toys for myself.

It takes f***ing BALLS to do it.

Since the show is legitimately good and I only get the non super-girly bulls***, I feel like I'm justified if they give me a funny look.

EDIT:

HOLY ASS CAKES!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/john-de-lancie-returning-to-friendship.html

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.