~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

Ehem. Guys, get back on topic before Cirevam comes in here and tells us again to do so.

Twilight is now a troll.

(and yes that was voiced by Twilight's voice actress)

Wow... I'm actually surprised that the filter didn't pick that up...

Also, @ Sonic: YOU, GOOD SIR, HAVE GAINED MY RESPECT. Zeph can just deal with it. Kingdom Hearts has some of the best damn music around.

That video was really cute. The only thing that could make it better is if the troll face was removed.

Wow... I'm actually surprised that the filter didn't pick that up...

Also, @ Sonic: YOU, GOOD SIR, HAVE GAINED MY RESPECT. Zeph can just deal with it. Kingdom Hearts has some of the best damn music around.

Well that's something else we can agree on then. Now if only the Japanese would stop re-releasing each game with a bunch of new things that people in the Western part of the world will never get to play.

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh wow, remixes have already been made of that clip I just posted.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/twilicious-remixes.html

Indeed... I'm almost frightened at how fast the Bronies work...

They operate like a fine-tuned machine. And soon the whole dang INTERNET will be taken over by the Bronies.

I'm kind of on the fence on either being for or against it.

I liked today's episode. I could tell her appearance was going to be a result of a bunch or different things over time the moment I saw her get the cit on her face.

Hey, I'm the first to post on a new page for once!

Here, have some content:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5BQBM69IdQ&hd=1

Although I was kind of hoping for Terminator Ponies in the future... until Future Twilight said that she was from next Tuesday

Here's something I discovered this weekend. I was looking up stuff for Luna and came across THIS:

Just warning you. It's a bit creepy. DON'T watch it at night. Then again, I'm more timid than even Fluttershy.

Aw, how nice.

I'm sick as s***.

How is that relevent to anything that was just posted?

He is just being dumb because no one has posted anything in a while.

Fluffy Cupcake

I forgot to comment about the last episode, but whatever, better late than never. The last episode was pretty cool :D.

By the teaser clip of the next episode, it looks like it's gonna be another epic episode coming up.

By the teaser clip of the next episode, it looks like it's gonna be another epic episode coming up.

I watched that. It looked pretty cool.

I just listened to the MLP Extended Intro a good 2 dozen times and thought, Did anyone actually post it here?

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes it was posted, it was the last post on page 44. You even commented on it on the next page.

Also, someone I know who I don't even think knows about bronies and the whole FIM thing said my FIM shirt was manly. :D

Minifig9292

I'm sick as s***.

How is that relevent to anything that was just posted?

Well I was vomiting and in great pain all day, t'was all I could really thing of.

Sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.