~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

Do you guys like Bungie?

I thought so.

http://www.bungie.ne...e=news#cid32062

I think I just lost all respect I once had for my favourite developer of all time.

Et tu, brute?

ONE insultless subject makes you have no respect. Gee, you really need to rethink what makes you have respect for someone.
  • Like 2

ONE insultless subject makes you have no respect. Gee, you really need to rethink what makes you have respect for someone.

Nope, I don't need to rethink what makes me have respect. I know damn well what makes me have respect, and I've stuck to those policies from day 1.

Minifig9292

Nope, I don't need to rethink what makes me have respect. I know damn well what makes me have respect, and I've stuck to those policies from day 1.

You're logic is terrible, if you hate someone you've liked for a long time based on one single opinion regarding a little TV show, then you are a pathetic and sad human being.

I pity you greatly.

• Like 3

You're logic is terrible, if you hate someone you've liked for a long time based on one single opinion regarding a little TV show, then you are a pathetic and sad human being.

I pity you greatly.

I was making a joke to highlight my hatred of the subject matter. Obviously, bronies can't take jokes that don't come in colourful.

This topic has gone to hell. Bronies should have never come to RRU.

I was making a joke to highlight my hatred of the subject matter. Obviously, bronies can't take jokes that don't come in colourful.

And how was anyone supposed to know that it was a "joke"?

And how was anyone supposed to know that it was a "joke"?

Because, it's Bungie. I could never hate Bungie. Surely, no human being would actually turn on their favourite developer because of their beliefs.

You guys are way too gullible.

I pity you greatly.

Having your favourite developer do something you are against does cause you to lose respect for them. The subject does not matter. If Valve was your most favorite developer, then you found out they liked SOPA, would you still love them? I know I wouldn't.

Well, this is the same case, but with a different subject. There really is no need for any insults here.

Now please, get back to posting pictures of your favourite animal cartoon.

Fluffy Cupcake

This topic has gone to hell. Bronies should have never come to RRU.
Actually, tbh the whole fandom is going in that dirrection. I mean have you seen all the saucy art and other stuff lately? Oh, of course not. (well, actually starting a while ago, but has been gradually increasing). At least I still have a clean group somewhere to hang out with.

Oh lol, look what Spoutcraft did for April fools.

Ponycraft.png

Check here for more pony April fools.

Ohey, my internet is back on.

Its been off for abotu a day and a half. Anyways, on topic.

Et tu, gabby gums?

I saw that part of the episode and was thinking. Why is everyone quoting Julius Caesar these days?

Minifig9292

Oh look, how wonderful, my post that had a view a certain moderator disagreed with was removed. AGAIN

Free speech at it's finest, yessiry.

Listen man, if you want me to leave here, just ask me.

If you truly do I will and I'll take my thread with me.

I don't tolerate being treated in such a way, I seriously don't and it is the one thing that makes me upset.

Upset not like I'm pissed, but upset like I'm sad and disappointed.

Okay maybe a little pissed.

I can respect you're opinions regarding My Little Pony, though I find them slightly biased.

If you have an issue with me, please just tell me and not be a f***ing a******.

And I swear to god if you delete this post then I'm just going to leave outright.

I can't stand moderators who abuse their power and push the users around.

Is that what you want Cyrem? Me to leave?

I have apologized and tried to fix what I did when I brought ponies here. You are aware of that, yes?

Oh look, how wonderful, my post that had a view a certain moderator disagreed with was removed. AGAIN

Free speech at it's finest, yessiry.

Listen man, if you want me to leave here, just ask me.

If you truly do I will and I'll take my thread with me.

I don't tolerate being treated in such a way, I seriously don't and it is the one thing that makes me upset.

Upset not like I'm pissed, but upset like I'm sad and disappointed.

Okay maybe a little pissed.

I can respect you're opinions regarding My Little Pony, though I find them slightly biased.

If you have an issue with me, please just tell me and not be a f***ing a******.

And I swear to god if you delete this post then I'm just going to leave outright.

I can't stand moderators who abuse their power and push the users around.

No need for such language. The last thing we need is you getting banned.

It isn't right to just remove a post just because you don't agree with it or it gets on your nerves a little. It deprives everyone else the chance to work out the problem peacefully.

Minifig9292

No need for such language. The last thing we need is you getting banned.

It isn't right to just remove a post just because you don't agree with it or it gets on your nerves a little. It deprives everyone else the chance to work out the problem peacefully.

Yeah well, I'm justifiably upset.

If I get banned without warning for that then all I have to say is "Just make sure you remove the pony thread too, we all know you wanna do it."

But let's hope Cyrem is more civilized and won't ban me.

Maybe you wouldn't have your posts deleted if you didn't call people names and make yourself look immature in general. Like Sonic said, there's no need for such language. By the way, you do know Cyrem isn't the only person who can ban, right? Green mods can ban too, like the one that deleted that post where you were calling people bigots.

• Like 2

Minifig9292

Maybe you wouldn't have your posts deleted if you didn't call people names and make yourself look immature in general. Like Sonic said, there's no need for such language. By the way, you do know Cyrem isn't the only person who can ban, right? Green mods can ban too, like the one that deleted that post where you were calling people bigots.

True, very true.

I'm sorry, I overreacted.

I'm going through a very tough time right now.

The stress and agony I feel right now you wouldn't believe. I want to talk about it, but this is not the place for it, I feel.

I apologize.

Carry on everyone.

Katatonic717,

That post (which was not removed my me) was removed because it is laying more fuel to continuing the flaming (and yes it got a reaction by another member which also was removed). The moderators and myself are trying to stop arguing so that your topic can continue. If we did nothing, this topic would have turned to trash a long time ago.

You aren't hated, btw.

Now again, lets not drag this on anymore. Please go back to posting ponies.

• Like 2

Something about Kony

I couldn't care less. Yes he is a bad person but I didn't care much about it in the first place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.