~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Okay really Cyrem, what is the show missing for you to like it? And 'ponies is for girls' is not a valid answer, because this show proves otherwise and continuing to think so would just be being ignorant.

I agree. All of them should give some valid reason why they don't like the show.

Fluffy Cupcake

Okay really Cyrem, what is the show missing for you to like it? And 'ponies is for girls' is not a valid answer, because this show proves otherwise and continuing to think so would just be being ignorant.

I agree. All of them should give some valid reason why they don't like the show.

Except for Extreme, he just hates everything nice.

I can agree to this. Why do you hate the show so much? If you say ponies is for girls, then guess what? Baby horses ARE ponies. So if you like horses, then you're probably going to be into the show.

Minifig9292

Baby horses ARE ponies.

What?

No they aint.

A baby horse is a foal.

And yeah, Cyrem, why do you hate it?

Is it because of me?

Durr, sorry meant to say that a pony is a small horse.

Bad english version when I was on brain drugs:

Durr, sorry meant to say that a ponies is a small horses.

I wish you would make me a random Garrysmod model like the one you made for yourself, but more... enderman inspired.

Minifig9292

I can't MODEL, but I can do texture work and I can hex models.

I do love the Endermen, but Slenderman is far more scarier.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yay, another animation analysis from this guy.

Idk about you guys but I like watching these (probably because I've used flash before, and I like animating even though I don't often do it). A lot of you probably won't care (except possibly Kata), so I probably won't be posting them here anymore (am I right?).

Minifig9292

(except possibly Kata)

Goddamn right I do.

This is somewhat like an advanced tutorial, AND I LOVE IT.

Minifig9292

"We do not understand the emotion you call 'friendship'"legion__mlp_style_by_shadow_rep-d40yuvw.

Side note: Mass Effect 3 is some what of a let down. I miss Legion. :'(

Fluffy Cupcake

Another FIM tee-shirt contest is going on at WeLoveFine, with Lauren Faust as a guest judge. Time for the pony t-shirts to start rolling in again. :D (that being the best part because the options for merch increases)

I just want to say...

This is one of the best LUNA themes I can think of for what I want to do for my fanfic. Reminds me of something out of Kingdom Hearts.

Also, I'm beginning to write another fanfic, where Wheatley (from Portal 2) ends up in Equestria. Now, SPOILERS ABOUND in this story, and you'll have to at least watch a playthrough of Portal 2 to get the first chapter. Playing the game will REALLY help you get my story if/when I finish writing the first chapter.

Here's what I've got so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v8ovbq8MDAnyD4_Dvhk2JccKCmB82oAKUiEsp3MDwPs/edit?pli=1

Please leave some feedback!

Finally, the Space Core said something: "Fus Roh Dah."

"I'm sorry. What?"

"Closest planet with life. Skyrim. Nords. No space exploration."

Yay, skyrim reference! I just knew you would because the space core lands there.

Hey, if you guys want to see whatever updates I put on the story, that link I put in my last post is constantly updated. This weekend I'll probably have the first chapter completely finished.

Consider yourselves to be the beta testers of my Wheatley fic. Let me know what you think of it. I might even do this with future chapters of my Discord fanfic. I mean... If you guys are interested in that kind of thing...

Also, anyone else here do fanfics?

Fluffy Cupcake

Consider yourselves to be the beta testers of my Wheatley fic. Let me know what you think of it. I might even do this with future chapters of my Discord fanfic. I mean... If you guys are interested in that kind of thing...

Also, anyone else here do fanfics?

Oki doki.

No, I don't. I don't even read them, though I might read yours.

I just want to say...

This is one of the best LUNA themes I can think of for what I want to do for my fanfic. Reminds me of something out of Kingdom Hearts.

That did kinda sound like something from Kingdom Hearts. They make the best music around the ending levels of the games. It's always so intense and emotional.

I kinda think they should just have a Final2 Fantasy (See what I did there?) and be done with them already. It would give them more time to work on finishing the Kingdom Hearts series. In my opinion they should "Re:" every game over to the PS3 like they did Chain of Memories over to the PS2 but they should use the "Final" versions that the Japanese have because they want to have better things than us. Although they should remake all the games with the latest version of the game engine they are using for the Kingdom Hearts 3, remake all the graphics to take full advantage of the PS3 along with adding in all the stuff that couldn't be put into the "Final" versions, and translate everything into English. And then sue the Japanese if they try to release a Final Final Mega Remix Plus version of the games or something. (That's how we'll get them. :af: )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.