~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Oh. My. God.

IT'S CT! RUN!! WHAT THE HAY IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!?!?

I mean, a couple months ago, he referred the RRU Bronies to s*** (Replacing part of our names with the word S***), and now he's among our ranks!?!?

I don't buy it. PROVE IT. PROVE to me that you're a brony now.

I can agree with McStudz. I don't buy any of this stuff, besides, it smells like my ass shoved up a sponge cake.

I believe you mean a sponge cake shoved up your arse. :P If it were the other way around, you'd have to screw around with reality to pull that off. And it would make for a brilliant YouTube video!

Also, check this out: a LEGO Discord!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Nt-rm2450&feature=related

That was pretty cool looking.

Did anyone else get goosebumps when they saw the mane 6 defeating Discord to that music? Because I did.

The reason Discord is such a great character is because he doesn't get boring after he takes over like everyone else does. I mean look at that. He drank the glass and threw the glass shaped chocolate milk behind him and it exploded. Now that is awesome.

TF2, I get one hat via idling and 40K takes extreme measures.

Noone idles anymore, they all just buy hats now.

Get with the times.

Now back in my day we'd idle for days on end praying for one single hat.

You kids have it so easy.

Fluffy Cupcake

LEEAAAAK!

YES! That song! Wasn't able to get the DVD anyway as I'm not in US, so that's why it's good for me. (not that someone wouldn't have posted it probably later on on YT anyway)

Edited by Cyrem, Today, 05:17 AM.

Lets not start more brony hate.

What did he say?

Nice try. The point of the snip is so that people don't know... to avoid more problems.

Edited by Cyrem, Today, 05:17 AM.

Lets not start more brony hate.

What did he say?

Nice try. The point of the snip is so that people don't know... to avoid more problems.

:af:

I'm made a whole bunch of Imperial Guard soldiers and vehicles (from the tabletop Warhammer 40K game) and I'm considering making them into what I call "Pinkie's Party Platoon".

The happiest damn soldier's in the entire Imperium. They're clad in pink armor, and their guns fire explosive confetti.

Fluffy Cupcake

Garry is not a brony, in fact he's pretty much anti-brony.

For a short time he banned pony stuff indiscriminately on Facepunch, thankfully he stopped.

College Humor made a brony related video.

I'd post it but...

My god, it's creepy, disturbing, offensive, and kinda not safe for work.

I can be mature about this kinda thing and laugh at it, but I know alot of other bronies are gonna be pretty pissed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.