~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Sadie Meowsalot

Sure, I talk about cannibalistic pastries and the fun pinkie has making them whilst keeping the upbeat, yet creepy vibe going; but I'm not about to post pictures of such things here.

And frankly, I don't enjoy actually seeing much of that stuff, discussing and making jokes is okay, but I don't need to look at it.

Someone who's had experience being an admin before. Someone like me.

*looks at your avatar* -.- Does anyone here that is a brony actually enjoy that besides you? I'm not sure if Zeph should counts either as they rarely, if ever, post in this topic.

You've been an admin on a site? Did not know.

/me is an admin on a site and mod on two others.

Segendony is an admin on a site and mod on two others.

The Infomaniac's Classroom (Admin)

worms4tweaks.com (Mod) ?

Yoshi's Lighthouse (Mod) ?

Google actually picked up my name on that second one even though I just recently changed it and haven't done any new posts? Ooookay.

And yes yes and yes.

Yay! I can has kitteh treats now ?

*looks at your avatar* -.- Does anyone here that is a brony actually enjoy that besides you? I'm not sure if Zeph should counts either as they rarely, if ever, post in this topic.

Oh it's just Pinkie with a chainsaw.

It's adorable.

Oh it's just Pinkie with a chainsaw.

It's adorable.

Well ya if you clean up the blood and have her cutting down a zap-apple tree.

]Well ya if you clean up the blood and have her cutting down a zap-apple tree.

Lemmie put on my thinking cap.

Also this:

1.PNG

Fluffy Cupcake

I only brought it up because someone mentioned it in a drawing livestream in a not so good way (because of the age of the majority on there.)

This must be annoying for Cyrem seeing this topic in the "lastest posts" section for good long hours because no one is here to post.

It seems that whenever I take a break from going on this thread, the haters and Cyrem come out and make life hard for the bronies.

On another topic, it turns out that when they were making FiM, the producers were aiming at an adult audience as well as the target group.

My reaction: O_O ...They got their wish.

You mad bro?

Stop being so dumb.

I was actually talk to Cyrem.

Mad? hahaha.... I find it hilarous that some people are so addicted to this fad that they actually spent a good portion of their time building a pony only social network... when they could have built a proper social network to rival the others instead. I feel sorry for them.

This must be annoying for Cyrem seeing this topic in the "lastest posts" section for good long hours because no one is here to post.

Yes, I try to burry it when most ponies have gone to sleep.

I think I have reached my post quota for this topic, for the month.

it turns out that when they were making FiM, the producers were aiming at an adult audience as well as the target group.

My reaction: O_O ...They got their wish.

Really?

I mean, you can tell by watching the show now that it has become a little more adult with the little tweacks that make, but I had no idea they were actually aiming for that.

On another note, a question I have been meaning to ask you guys, what do you guys think about the humanized pony theme?

From Know Your Meme:

"While there is plenty of room for a wide variety of interpretations of the characters which is often explored, some humanization ideas have become popular enough that many artists have started using them. While many people have explored a wide array of racial makeups for the group, the “Mane 6†ponies are most commonly depicted as Caucasian 20-somethings. The one exception to this, however, is Twilight Sparkle, who is at least as frequently drawn as being Asian. Zecora the Zebra is almost universally considered to be African due to her cultural traits in the show.

Body types tend to have a lot more variety than the show’s models, however some distinct styles reoccur regularly. Rarity is usually depicted as being tall and shapely, tying in with her reputation as Ponyville’s most glamorous fashionista. Rainbow Dash is often shown as smaller and leaner than her friends to emphasize her speed and athleticism. Fluttershy is sometimes depicted as thin and delicate, although many artists prefer to depict her as being the bustiest of the group, with such images often tagged with the fan-nickname “Hootershy†(fans of this style often speculate that her figure led to her being teased in school, thus contributing to her shyness).

Certain clothing items and styles have become common in depictions of humanized ponies, as well. Twilight Sparkle is often drawn wearing a schoolgirl uniform with a purple knitted vest to match her status as a student of Celestia’s school of magic. Fluttershy usually wears a baggy yellow sweater keeping with her modest personality, although sundresses are also a popular alternative. Rainbow Dash either wears a windbreaker and track shorts to emphasize her as an athlete, or a leather jacket when she’s interpreted as a pilot (in either case, she is often drawn wearing goggles). Applejack is almost universally drawn with an orange flannel shirt and cowgirl boots, with “Daisy Duke†shorts and other cowgirl accessories being included depending on the artist."

Also I agree with big breasted Fluttershy. :af:

:|

Please hop off your computer and explore the real world outside your house. You'll be amazed at the things you'll discover: gravity, sunlight, mobility, happiness, real friendship and much more.

Please hop off your computer and explore the real world outside of your house.

^with admin.

*absurd comment about how you need to find girlfriend to stare at b***s*

The Brigadier

Also I agree with big breasted Fluttershy. :af:

:|

Please hop off your computer and explore the real world outside your house. You'll be amazed at the things you'll discover: gravity, sunlight, mobility, happiness, real friendship and much more.

Amen.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm with you for once Cyrem.

I don't really like humanized so much, even less anthros.

And yes, I knew ages ago that is was dirrected a bit at adults.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.