~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

I haven't checked this topic is some time and I'm to lazy to read what you guys are discussing right now...

so here's a Derpy Gir I found on Deviantart.gir_derpy_hooves_by_ameyal-d4sg8rc.png

EDIT: Checking that Derpy song on Grooveshark.

Fluffy Cupcake

Lol at your user title Studz, even though it is pretty sad at the same time. I'm finding it funny how this thread has become the joke of the forum. If anyone hates bronies because of their only experience with the ones on this forum, I don't blame them.

I've never even seen that show, only the picture of that character.

I'm sorry, but I LOL'd hard at this exaggeration of Bronies.

[sELF-ERASED DUE TO POSSIBLE FLAMES ERUPTING AGAIN]

I like this cover of Eurobeat Brony's "Luna", but the voice kind of kills it for me...

FORTUNATELY, there's an instrumental-only version (Which I have downloaded). So, I've made it my mission to make my OWN cover.

Good idea, Terrible Idea? Let me know. (FYI, I have a GREAT singing voice. Or so I'm told)

Hey, I actually liked that brony parody, it had a sense of stupid to it that I thought was funny.

EDIT: OMG, one week until the Royal Canterlot Wedding, this is going to be so awesome!

...Called it. I have been predicting this for MONTHS now.

...And I have Netflix. GUESS WHAT I'M DOING NOW!?

Waitaminute. Isn't YouTube a lot like netflix? I mean, they both have FiM. Oh, well.

Waitaminute. Isn't YouTube a lot like netflix? I mean, they both have FiM. Oh, well.

You have to pay for Netflix, and everybody is unsubscribing from the Netflix service because of their support for bills such as ACTA and CISPA.

...Called it. I have been predicting this for MONTHS now.

...And I have Netflix. GUESS WHAT I'M DOING NOW!?

The main difference is that Netflix will have better quality episodes than any of them posted on Youtube.

The main difference is that Netflix will have better quality episodes than any of them posted on Youtube.

Never heard of 720p, 1280p?

Fluffy Cupcake

Never heard of 720p, 1280p?

Don't you mean 1080p? But yeah, people have uploaded both of those qualities to Youtube.

Not everyone's computers can handle those video qualities, so that's a plus for Netflix.

But a plus for YouTube is that Hasbro will most likely give Netflix the edited version of "The Last Roundup" when you are able to add season 2 to Netflix.

Either way you can watch Friendship is Magic all you want.

DIfference between Youtube and Netflix is that one is illegal and the other isn't. Quality of Netflix is better and the videos aren't uploaded into 20 parts which are all going to be deleted when BobJoe gets banned.

I don't know why anyone would abandon Netflix over ACTA or CISPA, it offers legal online streaming for a small price.... which is exactly what I want.

Storm, I'll have your account then. Seriously.

DIfference between Youtube and Netflix is that one is illegal and the other isn't. Quality of Netflix is better and the videos aren't uploaded into 20 parts which are all going to be deleted when BobJoe gets banned.

I don't know why anyone would abandon Netflix over ACTA or CISPA, it offers legal online streaming for a small price.... which is exactly what I want.

Storm, I'll have your account then. Seriously.

I know what you mean. I like to put it into 2 groups and how they get around the legal system. Lets call one YouTube and the other Netflix.

YouTube:

Cut the videos into multiple parts. Most popular being 2 or 3 parts and some having even more parts.

Upload the video backwards, rotated on it's side or upside down.

Distort the video a little so people have a harder to comparing it to the original material

Bad quality so people have a hard time comparing it to the original material.

Netflix:

Pay the company that owns the show so they can have the show in it's original quality, rotation, etc.

Really, I don't see what kind of loon would pick YouTube over Netflix.

Because they're part of a group which keeps creating new bills for internet censorship. At least YouTube is free.

Really, I don't see what kind of loon would pick YouTube over Netflix.

I am that loon. I won't fork out a buck for those greedy sons of b****es. f*** them and their hopes for mandatory censorship.

• Like 2

Because they're part of a group which keeps creating new bills for internet censorship. At least YouTube is free.

So you'd rather support Youtube.... who is owned by Google who already censors content and search results? Contradition much?

The quest for internet censorship will never cease until the internet is censored.

I'd rather give my money to Netflix then support Google's Internet Monopoly. But do what you like...

The quest for internet censorship will never cease until the internet is censored.

Youtube is free, but it's also owned by Google. It'd rather give my money to Netflix then Google's Internet Monopoly. But do what you like...

I don't like Google either, but this isn't a matter of who we like or not. Right now, Netflix, to me, represents everything that's wrong with the capitalist system. Sure, Google owns so much of the internet, but (apart from Google+) they operate so much of it right, I trust them a lot more than I trust any other internet company.

Censorship will cease someday. I'm sure you're quite aware of the fear that the television generated in its early years; that's the current stage we're going through now. People will grow up eventually.

Censorship will cease someday. I'm sure you're quite aware of the fear that the television generated in its early years; that's the current stage we're going through now. People will grow up eventually.

What exactly do you mean by censorship will cease someday? You mean there will be absolutely no censorship on anything and things like being naive will be a thing of the past?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.