This Made My Day

Addictgamer

Problem? No problem.

Just look at the stats under his avatar.

Dude, posts don't count in there...

And if it's no mystery, why is it a fail? it's meant to do that. If it had counted it, that would have been a fail.

Problem? No problem.

Just look at the stats under his avatar.

Dude, posts don't count in there...

And if it's no mystery, why is it a fail? it's meant to do that. If it had counted it, that would have been a fail.

...Do you...not have a sense of humor? Seriously, it's a joke, it's meant to be funny, not for you to correct him on everything.

...Do you...not have a sense of humor? Seriously, it's a joke, it's meant to be funny, not for you to correct him on everything.

Sorry, I don't find things that work correctly funny.... That is like laughing at a tissue box.

lol username

Sorry, I don't find things that work correctly funny.... That is like laughing at a tissue box.

I found that funny.

That is like laughing at a tissue box.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAUGHING AT A TISSUE BOX? I mean seriously, if you flip a tissue box over and PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF IT it squeaks. Lol it's fun to do when the instructor in the classroom is out and there are people in the room that are auditorily sensitive.

That is like laughing at a tissue box.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAUGHING AT A TISSUE BOX? I mean seriously, if you flip a tissue box over and PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF IT it squeaks. Lol it's fun to do when the instructor in the classroom is out and there are people in the room that are auditorily sensitive.

Someone has some clear anger managment issues. If I buy you an hour with a very good shrink, will you actually go?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.