Help My Game Is Crashing

dakilla1562

dakilla1562

I have LEGO Rock Raiders and I've modded it such as making it so I can use the tunnel transport, high poly things (support station, tool store, and the bucket to the small truck) and extra skins.

The problem is that when I have too much stuff going on or I click on the large vehicle or small vehicle tab the game crashes and this ticks me off. So how do I fix this? :wimp:

b

Also when the game crashed this was the details from it:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: LegoRR.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 37eeb911

Fault Module Name: LegoRR.exe

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 37eeb911

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00069ef2

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 9558

Additional Information 2: 95581b9b97024df11baea5c5862add41

Additional Information 3: f8a9

Additional Information 4: f8a98547c93184c4e448eb6d932aee25

One thing you could try is increasing the amount of allocated memory that the game can use. Open up the CFG and look for "TextureUsage" near the top. Add a 0 to the end of the number, unless you feel that you need more. You'll be able to teleport in more raiders, buildings, etc. without the game slowing down as much.

Addictgamer

Too much stuff going on followed by crash? There's a workaround for that:

Simply increase the value greatly.

As for the clicking on large vehicles button, I'm not sure.

When does it happen? Only when you have lots of stuff going on, or any time you click on it?

Edit: Darn it, Cirevam beat me to the textureusage.

Yeah. The game was made to run on some pathetic amount of texture memory and much older computers than what you're using. All the mods you have on really eat it up. Setting TextureUsage ridiculously high should fix that.

Oh, and for future reference, the junk that Windows gives you after something crashes is completely useless.

dakilla1562

When does it happen? Only when you have lots of stuff going on, or any time you click on it?

dakilla1562: well if I were to press large vehicles button or the small vehicles button any time, the game crashes even before any walls were drilled or rock raiders teleported down.

dakilla1562: well if I were to press large vehicles button or the small vehicles button any time, the game crashes even before any walls were drilled or rock raiders teleported down.

In that case, you've broken something. Check to see if you installed the mods right.

dakilla1562

In that case, you've broken something. Check to see if you installed the mods right.

How do I check? I'm only a beginner :P

Addictgamer

That's a tricky one.

Well, when I had this error, there was a problem in the vehicle's ae, or in the objects section of the cfg, or in the actual vehicle's cfg stats {} entry.

So, check those places for errors.

dakilla1562

That's a tricky one.

Well, when I had this error, there was a problem in the vehicle's ae, or in the objects section of the cfg, or in the actual vehicle's cfg stats {} entry.

So, check those places for errors.

actually I kinda uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and now it doesn't crash when I press the button also I think I found out the whole problem when I made it so I can use the tunnel transport I kinda screwed up the configuration lol so thnx a lot!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.