The Quotation Conglomeration

STUDZ

Well, LZ/Aki told me a while back that he's no longer doing the QC, which is too bad. I really enjoyed listening to them (I'm listening to them right now!), and LZ's accent is just EPIC!

So, I'll try and make some more QC's. That's right. ME. I may not be as good as LZ, but I'll do my best. I think you'll be pleased with the results.

Also, apparently LZ had about 20 QC's already recorded before he stopped, and he won't give them to me. Could someone please beg him to post those on RRU?

Anyways, feel free to post any comments, concerns, hates, or quotes you want me to do. I'll have some samples done in the next couple weeks.

Let the trolling begin.

Addictgamer

I dare you to turn your mic volume up full blast and scream "PINGAS!" into the mic.

Ignore this guy.

Anyway, sure, go ahead. We'll 'judge' your voice after the first release ;P

LZ'll probably give them to you if you ask nicely...Snami Bog.

And I'd love to see them...just PLEASE add the one in my signiture...it opitimises everything I know about Shadow thus far ;P

@storm: I accept your challenge. I'll do it.

@Extreme: I was thinking about using that one. Now that you want me to do it, I will.

@Sonic322: The Quotation Conglomeration was basically LZ voicing the members of RRU saying funny quotes. It was pretty funny to hear. Now LZ isn't QC'ing anymore, so I have inherited the rights to take his place.

All you need to do is dump your quotes you'd like to hear from a WAV file, and I'll record them.

Another note: NONE OF THE QC'S ARE MEANT TO PUT OTHERS DOWN. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I DON'T DO QC'S ON YOU.

• 3 weeks later...

New Plan: If anyone sees something LOL-worthy on RRU, e-mail it to me at [email protected]
Make sure to write "QC" for the subject. I'm doing this because I won't be on RRU very often (if at all).

EDIT: Just ignore this post. Feel free to PM me anything you find funny.

Edited by McStudz

Alright. I see tons of awesome LOL-worthy content everyday in skype.

I'll send you what I can when I remember to ;P

• 1 year later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Alcom1, the day you say something funny or stupid or a combination of both and Studz catches it, is the day you'll be quoted... maybe.

• Like 1

RobExplorien

Alcom1, the day you say something funny or stupid or a combination of both and Studz catches it, is the day you'll be quoted... maybe.

McStudz: The patrolling Quote Guard

It's risky terrain here on this topic, so you had better flee now or you'll be McQuoted!

jamesster: I have lots of other things I'm saving for. Like: Ultimate Unwrap 3D, LEGO Battles: Ninjago, Hot Wheels Velocity X, the iPhone SDK, a ten foot wide satellite dish to control the minds of my rivals, a swimming pool with glow in the dark water, my own module on the International Space Station... I also want a drive in theater sized monitor, a keyboard with automatic acupuncture for stress relief, a fur-suit, and a massive corn flake that I can snowboard on. Not to mention the private warehouse full of dino DNA. This could take me a few years.

When did he say this?

lol username

jamesster: I have lots of other things I'm saving for. Like: Ultimate Unwrap 3D, LEGO Battles: Ninjago, Hot Wheels Velocity X, the iPhone SDK, a ten foot wide satellite dish to control the minds of my rivals, a swimming pool with glow in the dark water, my own module on the International Space Station... I also want a drive in theater sized monitor, a keyboard with automatic acupuncture for stress relief, a fur-suit, and a massive corn flake that I can snowboard on. Not to mention the private warehouse full of dino DNA. This could take me a few years.

When did he say this?

Right between "a keyboard with automatic acupuncture for stress relief" and "a massive corn flake that I can snowboard on" - y'know, other ridiculous and expensive items that serve absolutely no practical purpose.
  • Like 2

I can think of something scarier.  The combination of human stupidity and Murphy's Law.

Anyways, I laughed my tail off at many of the quotes.  When will the next one come out?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.